• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 1/20 & 1/21

That did the trick

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I'm going to be in Madison for the games. First time ever being in Madison. Never even drove through it I don't think.
      We had fun the one time we went to Madison. No one really bothered us, just one little kid spouted off and his parents immediately scolded him we were just laughing. Didn't really get to go out and enjoy things because we were just there for one game, but it was a good time.

The only bad part is we left immediately after the game to drive to Chicago for the Hockey City Classic and got pulled over on our way out of town. The guy ran us through the ringer about drinking, we told him we had a couple drinks before the game but none during the game because I don't think they sell in the arena and he said our vehicle smelled like "excessive alcohol" lol! My brother, who was driving, blew zeros and the guy felt really stupid and sent us on our way......
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I'm going to be in Madison for the games. First time ever being in Madison. Never even drove through it I don't think.
        I find that I would get hassled more at the X for the Final Five than I would traveling to an opponent's arena. People see you in the other team's jersey while at their arena and it's like they're too stunned to know what to say.

SanTropez has the best posts when it comes to he Sioux and badgers. My sig line has my personal favorite.
        Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
        You don't have a sig line o.O
        I thought that was the joke!
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I find that I would get hassled more at the X for the Final Five than I would traveling to an opponent's arena. People see you in the other team's jersey while at their arena and it's like they're too stunned to know what to say.
          This is one of the wackiest things that I didn't expect when I started going to games again. Its the uber weird vibe that comes from different jerseys.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            I don't take hockey out of the picture.
            Ding ding ding. Winner!
            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

The hell???!!! The game is at 5pm Saturday? when did that change?
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                http://www.foxsports.com/north/story...adcast-details
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Ummm, it has been listed as 5pm since they finalized the TV schedule in September.

LINK

Have you seen it listed with a different time somewhere?

Comment

You on this planet?
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                      Ummm, it has been listed as 5pm since they finalized the TV schedule in September.

LINK

Have you seen it listed with a different time somewhere?
                      Nope, I didn't look at the game time until this morning.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        You on this planet?
                        Sometimes😈

Now take a bottle drink it down and pass it around😀

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          That actually makes sense. Instead of only ONE team's fans coming after you, you could have 9-10 teams' fans hassling you.

One more day until we run the Ol' Number Six on WI!
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            One more day until we run the Ol' Number Six on WI!
                            Easy there, Taggart. No ones raping anybody.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

That said, I'd like to send a candygram to whomever decided to put this game on FCS instead of a channel that isn't on the uber-premium sports tier.

Isn't there an alternate channel for FS-WI that this can go on? Or at least BTN's alternate channels?
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Easy there, Taggart. No ones raping anybody.
                                I'm sure at least one of your fans will find a dead deer somewhere....
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X