No announcement yet.

World Juniors -- Anybody? Bueller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Juniors -- Anybody? Bueller?

1.30 left still 3-2 , US misses penalty shot
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

US wins

Comment

That was a really good 2 final minutes of hockey from the U.S. Loved that we were attacking, not sitting back. Kept Samsonov in the net until 30 seconds left as a result.
        Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
        Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
          That was a really good 2 final minutes of hockey from the U.S. Loved that we were attacking, not sitting back. Kept Samsonov in the net until 30 seconds left as a result.
          Agreed, that was very impressive finish to a well-played 3rd period.
          Next up: CANADA!
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            Agreed, that was very impressive finish to a well-played 3rd period.
            Next up: CANADA!
            When will the US stop force feeding us Bellows, way too much time on power play for the quality of play he has demonstrated. Clearly more deserving players like the player of the game from 4th line!!!!!!!

Comment

• Way to go, good win.
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Not sure how it works at Juniors, can Foley be suspended by the IIHF for the dangerous boarding during today's game? Might be deserved, it would have been a pretty impressive dive by the Russian player when He ate the bench rail.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Kunin is snake bit. He has had so many chances, but can't buy a goal (Greenway would have a couple assists if Kunin was burying the puck). Reminds me of Sonny Milano a couple years ago. Looked dynamite with slick moves, but when it came time to actually put the puck into the net, tough luck would step in.

Hopefully Kunin finds the touch.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Cavite is the province - there's another Dasmarinas I believe.
                    Oh, ok. The Dasmarinas I lived in was just one of the many residential "villages" around Makati.

My senior year was when the whole revolution went down. I met Fidel Ramos in the bathroom at our Senior Prom - didn't know at the time he would become president!
                    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Finland is a Swiss victory away from the Relegation Round. Currently 0-3 after losing to Sweden.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Finland is a Swiss victory away from the Relegation Round. Currently 0-3 after losing to Sweden.
                        Really disappointing showing for the defending champions. A lot of sad hearts in Suomi!

Comment

When is the US Canada game?

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            When is the US Canada game?
                            330 et Saturday
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Does anyone know how the quarterfinal sites are determined? I know Canada plays in the 8pm game no matter what I'm Montreal. What I'm wondering/hoping is does the US have any shot of playing in the 3:30 game in MTL? I bought tickets to both games. Got a 33 percent chance....
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                                Does anyone know how the quarterfinal sites are determined? I know Canada plays in the 8pm game no matter what I'm Montreal. What I'm wondering/hoping is does the US have any shot of playing in the 3:30 game in MTL? I bought tickets to both games. Got a 33 percent chance....
                                I suppose it depends where in the 1/4 and 2/3 brackets Canada slides in to. From there, I'm guessing the rest fills out.

Comment

Working...
                                X