• Show
Clear All

• that was gorgeous!!!
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: World Juniors -- Anybody? Bueller?

One! Two!! We want more!!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!! KUNIN!!!!! (PPG)

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Given we're 0%, an unsuccessful one.
        not anymore thankfully
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• we've never led in this gm as yet.. need to keep up the intensity.. next G is big (just my opinion)..
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
            You're about to find out.. yet again.
            So for those of us in the office, and no cable at home, it would a... umbrella, upside down umbrella, or a what? Are we looking at the standard Motzko PP that he's installed at SCSU? I'm just curious if he's trying to go basic on the PP or coach up his players to use SCSU's PP.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
              we've never led in this gm as yet.. need to keep up the intensity.. next G is big (just my opinion)..
              and USA takes a penalty...
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                So for those of us in the office, and no cable at home, it would a... umbrella, upside down umbrella, or a what? Are we looking at the standard Motzko PP that he's installed at SCSU? I'm just curious if he's trying to go basic on the PP or coach up his players to use SCSU's PP.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZXBsGpqmKw
                http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gx2ZfTsv7C3
                http://iphone-streaming.ustream.tv/u.../playlist.m3u8 (best one for mobile)

Comment

Oh great, did everyone click on that? my feed just stopped :P

Comment

3-2 US, nice goal, deflection off D and goalie
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Nice! ..right sfter killing the pp to boot.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        3-2 US, nice goal, deflection off D and goalie
                        White!!!!!! Let's go boys!
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

One! Two!! Three!!! We want more!!!!

Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!! WHITE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Oh great, did everyone click on that? my feed just stopped :P
                            RIP (u)stream

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              I believe the three finalists for the 2018 host eventually won by Buffalo were Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Tampa.
                              I believe you are correct.

And from what I heard, it came down to Pittsburgh and Buffalo, and the one thing that tipped the scale was when Buffalo offered up the Bills stadium for the USA-Canada game. It's helpful when the same guy owns the Sabres and Bills who also helped with the bidding process...

The twin cities would make a lot of sense to me...
                              The problem is, the tournament in the U.S. has never done well if it's not near the Canadian border. I attended the last time it was in Buffalo, and by far the majority of fans for every game, especially the USA-Canada game, were Canadians. They are the only country that really cares about this tournament outside of the respective nations' diehards. There is a reason why the IIHF promises Canada gets to host the tournament every other year -- because the IIHF makes a ton of money every time it's in Canada.

When the tournament was in North Dakota, they had more fans come down from Winnipeg than locals attending. It did very poorly in Minnesota and Boston.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I hear a lot of Canadians have declared themselves to be Russian tonight...

Comment

Working...
                                X