Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

What's the ticket situation gonna be for tomorrow night's MBPBEGAM finale?
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

I suppose Umile is back to Coach of the Year? Kudos to Tirone on shutting the warriors down entirely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
        I suppose Umile is back to Coach of the Year? Kudos to Tirone on shutting the warriors down entirely.
        A bunch of us wondered "who were these 'Cats we watched tonight?!! Was nice to see. If both teams bring it tomorrow night should be a great one. Good luck.

Wow just watched the highlights from the Mack Report Hrasso had 7 goals against 'Mack this season did not know that! Beautiful wrist er off the faceoff.
        Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-04-2017, 10:19 PM.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          I'd probably go online now as they're on sale. If you want to go, I wouldn't risk it and just purchase online as soon as you decide.
          Last edited by riverchief1; 03-04-2017, 09:55 PM.
          Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
          Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
          Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            We are up in section 11 back row and will prob bring obnoxious Pom Poms for easy identification if you're going. 🙄😉 Appreciated those yellow rally towels they gave away both nights helped me muffle my less than positive comments regarding the officiating...ha!

Oh and maybe Mike Babcock will be in the stands you never know!
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              We are up in section 11 back row and will prob bring obnoxious Pom Poms for easy identification if you're going. 🙄😉 Appreciated those yellow rally towels they gave away both nights helped me muffle my less than positive comments regarding the officiating...ha!

Oh and maybe Mike Babcock will be in the stands you never know!
              It's possible ... the Leafs just got back from a West Coast trip, and don't play again 'til Tuesday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                Ditto!
                Ah if only your love for the 'Cats were authentic!! lol Don't you want a challenge in your road to the Garden?!? Just the same thanks anyway maybe see you at the Tsongas...at this point we'll play anyone as long as we're still playing!
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Good job 'cats. Way to battle. The seniors didn't want it to end. Cleland leading SOG, TK leaving the ice with a huge smile on his face. Many long range SOG by the team, you never know what might happen and minus Eisermann and Vela, a better approach than battling in the corners.
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                    Ditto!
                    Ah if only your love for the 'Cats were authentic!! lol Don't you want a challenge on your road to the Gahden?!? At this point we'll play anyone as long as we're still playing!
                    Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-05-2017, 12:14 PM.
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Hoping we get the Dr. Jekyl version of Danny Tirone again tonight instead of the Mr. Hyde version ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        Hoping we get the Dr. Jekyl version of Danny Tirone again tonight instead of the Mr. Hyde version ...
                        I was just thinking that very phrase. Let's hope so. Another reason they did well was because they rolled 4 lines. lots of energy in those kids. MC is very physical but not in your usual way. For them, it isn't so much about stapling you to the boards as it is physically out muscling us in fights for pucks just about anywhere on the ice. We held our own last night and even has a few surprise out sized victories. Ara had one as did TK. That really got under the skin of the MC kids and led to a lot of the retribution we saw. They let em play, but I thought could have called a couple more than they did.

Comment

Woo, go unh
                          BS UMass Lowell 2015
                          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                            Woo, go unh
                            !!!!!!!!!!
                            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

That second period was brought to you by Danny Tirone. Maller takes a hard shot. Starting the third on PP go 'Cats!!
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

HUGE 20 minutes coming up, with lots of very interesting potential implications riding on the outcome. GO CATS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X