Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    with the Merrimack win the 'Cats are on the road either NU or Mack
    Northeastern loses, so MC jumps them. UNH needs two points to head to NU. A loss or tie sends them back to MC to finish of this deja vu scenario...
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 Vol II -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!

The MBPBEGAM Home Ice Watch - FINAL

@ UVM 2 *Merrimack 3

The Warriors leapfrog the Huntington Hounds (5-4 losers to UMaine) into 7th.

@ UConn 3 UNH 2

About 5 minutes left in regulation in the Luce Canaan "Can We Play You Guys More Often" Invitational
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Northeastern loses, so MC jumps them. UNH needs two points to head to NU. A loss or tie sends them back to MC to finish of this deja vu scenario...
        Just two shots on goal through the first 15 minutes of the final period....I guess they are content with going to Lawler rather than Matthews
        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
          Just two shots on goal through the first 15 minutes of the final period....I guess they are content with going to Lawler rather than Matthews
          Outskated all night I do not know how it's still only 3-2
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Really a shame ... I'd SO much prefer to see hockey at Mathews Arena than that HS rink up in North Andover.

Comment

....Just like last night ENG

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                Really a shame ... I'd SO much prefer to see hockey at Mathews Arena than that HS rink up in North Andover.
                Matthews is a ghost town. At least Mack's fans show up.
                Lowell Forever
                Forever Lowell

Comment

As much as I hate UNH losing - and Luce winning - it's almost (almost) worth it to hear Brass Bonanza again.

Comment

Deja vu all over again...back the 'Mack for the second year in a row.

Pathetic....out-shot 38-16. Thirty-eight. To. Sixteen. Let that sink in folks.

MC will take it 2-0 next weekend.

I'm outta here......see you next year.
                    UNH

Comment

But tasty Fuddruckers is nearby...
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

I'm with you on that Chuck. But I'm sure Mayor Walsh is happy there is no NU-UNH matchup in his city. I mean think about it. The top four scorers in the league, with Ruck and Tirone in the nets. The red lights would be on so much power would be out in half the city.
                        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Welp predicted to finish in 10th and that's just where we ended up...Oh the humanity!!! Nothing left to do but head to the hotel bar🙄 (Just like last year...)
                          Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-25-2017, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                            I'm with you on that Chuck. But I'm sure Mayor Walsh is happy there is no NU-UNH matchup in his city. I mean think about it. The top four scorers in the league, with Ruck and Tirone in the nets. The red lights would be on so much power would be out in half the city.
                            Watching those two lines burn out the scoreboard would have been enjoyable hockey win or lose. Watching MC stifle the life out of the sport in that box of a rink will be less enjoyable...
                            Live Free or Die!!
                            Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Welp predicted to finish in 10th and that's just where we ended up...Oh the humanity!!! Nothing left to do but head to the hotel bar🙄
                              Well I guess we can be thankful we're not UMass or Maine. But, dear god! Just pathetic. Last year I went to all three games at Merrimack. Won't catch me doing the same this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                                Well I guess we can be thankful we're not UMass or Maine. But, dear god! Just pathetic. Last year I went to all three games at Merrimack. Won't catch me doing the same this year.
                                Hear you Greg I just don't know if I can do it again...but knowing me I probably will...sigh
                                Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-25-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X