Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech visits the state of Ohio for 2 with BGSU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech visits the state of Ohio for 2 with BGSU.

They never played a replay and I was talking to my wife when it happened...

Exciting game tongiht for sure. Dummmmmmb slash to take with 2 left by you guys, glad to see us not waste it.
    MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Did McClain get benched, all remarked no one noticed him later in the game.

Best and most enjoyable game of the year to watch, pace, end to end rushes, and stud goaltending.
      Cannot wait for tonight's game.
      Wonder if Pederson is the other on the trip, Gould, I would assume plays tonight.
      Did Gillies or Heinonen get the 3rd goal, seems to be confusion in the box scores.

Go Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
        Did McClain get benched, all remarked no one noticed him later in the game.

Best and most enjoyable game of the year to watch, pace, end to end rushes, and stud goaltending.
        Cannot wait for tonight's game.
        Wonder if Pederson is the other on the trip, Gould, I would assume plays tonight.
        Did Gillies or Heinonen get the 3rd goal, seems to be confusion in the box scores.

Go Tech
        If I get a 10 minute misconduct for running your mouth Bergeron makes u sit the rest if the game

Comment

Can the Falcons' pep band play "Iron Man" a few more times tonight? I'm struggling to remember how it goes...

Comment

The Tech fans were heard tonight, the announcers twice mistakenly said the fans now trying to get the chant started and it was the Tech faithful cheering our side on.
            What can you say about that third period, maybe the best in a long time, let's work on the 3x1's, a goal on the several chances would have made it easier to watch going to the end. way to Luch, Jackson, and Redmond. Neville and Sturos - awesome....
            BG plays a great game, they are my favorite 2nd team to watch in the WCHA.
            Last edited by Huskiefan906; 12-11-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Was a fun series to watch. Most of the BGSU fans were really nice. I thought two Tech fans were going to go at it towards the end of the game Saturday, that was a bit awkward.

Comment

Agreed. I was able to listen to the first and watch the second game. Very good game to watch, lots of skill on display and end to end rushes. Unbelievable the speed that Jackson has basically just skating around multiple Falcons like they're standing still. Looking for good things out of the Huskies in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                X