No announcement yet.

The Varsity Wisconsin Should Be Banned OFFICIAL Denver @ Wisconsin Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Varsity Wisconsin Should Be Banned OFFICIAL Denver @ Wisconsin Thread

Clearly, Runninwiththedogs is the possessor of a Hawking-esque intellect. I am done posting forever now. Goodnight, and thank you Mrs. Phil, wherever you are.

Incidentally, with Timothy A in attendance, tonight's final:

Bucky- Nestle Caramel Crunch

Pine ears - James Baskett
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Pretty good crowd tonight, I absolutely hated the overrated chant at the end though. How stupid was that?

Comment

I love playing Denver. Very good team and you can have civil discussions on here with knowledgeable fans.

Good luck until we meet again.
        Wisconsin Badgers
        NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
          Pretty good crowd tonight, I absolutely hated the overrated chant at the end though. How stupid was that?
          At 15,237 it was a sell-out or very near it. I mentioned this in the game thread, but the crowd was awesome tonight. They were extremely loud right from the get go. The student section singing "roll out the barrel" non-stop for 10 minutes was pretty amusing. I would imagine it would've kept on going if DU didn't score. Bennett scares the crap out of me, but came up big in the last couple minutes. The Badgers dominated play for loooong stretches in tonight's game and last night. That's good to see against a top team.

Comment

That assistant referee had a terrible weekend, he couldn't get out of the way of the puck, or DU players for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
              That assistant referee had a terrible weekend, he couldn't get out of the way of the puck, or DU players for that matter.
              Yea, he stopped two clearing attempts by the Badgers during DU's first power play.

One he stopped with his skate, the other off his head

Comment

Originally posted by Red Till I'm Dead! View Post
                Yea, he stopped two clearing attempts by the Badgers during DU's first power play.

One he stopped with his skate, the other off his head
                Was he the guy that called the 2 cheap penalties on the Badgers to start the 3rd period that got Denver back into the game? I wasn't very happy with the Zebra's tonight, but good thing it didn't cost us.

I think the Roll Out the Barrell song was sung even more than 10 times. It was getting me fired up for baseball season at Miller Park. 73 days until Opening Day!
                Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                  ******** width="560" height="340">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jVNdNltSXgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&">******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true">******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jVNdNltSXgM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

You have to wonder if the disorganization in the Badger Fan Base will have an effect on the Wisconsin hockey team this weekend.

Its a sad day for College Hockey when one of its finest fan bases is reduced to these shenanigans. If Wisconsin forms a Big Ten Hockey Conference, will Varsity Wisconsin be making the transition or will you just be leaving him with us along with Bimidji and UNO?

Bruce McLeod needs to take a look at the deleted thread and determine if suspensions should be handed out.
                  Failed assessment by dg.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Till I'm Dead! View Post
                    Work your mojo Tim, work it good, I would love to see a win

I do have to admit, we left after the first period, my wife is having some issues right now and we couldn't stay, but that's the way life goes sometimes. Obviously, my just getting into the building was all that they needed. I have the power supreme. Maybe 60min wore her ears too.

I thought the student's while loud and boisterious, were off pace in their clapping. They were totally off pace in the Metallica intro anf on the "Let's go red" chant, the clap was too soon after the "d" in red. But what was really cool is up in the 3rd deck, your whole body vibrated during the intro part. I couldn't quite see the near boards, but the view was still awesome.

UW's 3rd and 4th lines really did some great work late in the game. Huge win, only 2 pts back of first place playing the first place team next.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Re: The Varsity Wisconsin Should Be Banned OFFICIAL Denver @ Wisconsin Thread

Disappointing results on the ice but otherwise a fantastic weekend. I really enjoyed your city, your arena and, especially, your fans. Plenty of good-natured ribbing back and forth with knowledgable hockey fans. And you guys know how to drink. I did my best to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by PioneerPhanatic View Post
                        Disappointing results on the ice but otherwise a fantastic weekend. I really enjoyed your city, your arena and, especially, your fans. Plenty of good-natured ribbing back and forth with knowledgable hockey fans. And you guys know how to drink. I did my best to keep up.
                        Glad you had fun. We're not nearly as bad as Minnesota people and their ugly step-children just to the west would have you believe.

Comment

Originally posted by PioneerPhanatic View Post
                          We Try. Good luck against UND next week.

Comment

Working...
                          X