Wisconsin vs DU.. ok, ok, it's a bit early to predict titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin vs DU.. ok, ok, it's a bit early to predict titles

I just wanted to see all three threads together.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
      Just because DU isn't scoring 5 on 5 doesn't mean they can't play defense. DU's four lines are awesome defensively and guys like Gifford (a Badger killer), Glasser & Vossberg are great defensive fowards. DU shut out Minnesota twice in one weekend and it wasn't just Chevy.

I say the same thing each week and so far its been true. Low scoring games, advantage DU, high scoring games advantage Wisconsin.
      Whatever. DU reminds me of that Simon and Garfunkel tune...what was it.......oh yea. Slip Slidin' away....starting now.
      LET'S GO SIOUX !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHi_Sioux_Fan View Post
        Whatever. DU reminds me of that Simon and Garfunkel tune...what was it.......oh yea. Slip Slidin' away....starting now.
        There isn't going to be any slipping and sliding for DU. They are light years better than UND after seeing both play UW now, and they are going to be tough to dethrone come March.
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
          There isn't going to be any slipping and sliding for DU. They are light years better than UND after seeing both play UW now, and they are going to be tough to dethrone come March.
          so who decided to bring UND into this question? I don't think a single UND fan is going to argue that at this point so it was kinda dumb for you to bring it up. Yet I'm not surprised.

*Oh, and for the record, I think UW is a better team than DU. More consistent.
          Last edited by sfo19; 01-24-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
            so who decided to bring UND into this question? I don't think a single UND fan is going to argue that at this point so it was kinda dumb for you to bring it up. Yet I'm not surprised.
            A Sioux fan suggested that DU will be slipping and sliding away. I'm just taking a jab at their mediocre team after their dumb post.
            Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Working...
            X