• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH Wildcats v UMaine Blackbears Extravaganza 2016

Thank you DT for standing on yer head!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Some fan you are Murray!!!! Yeah it will be a 'Cat fight (haha) up there tonight!! Will be watching from afar. My game predict:

UNH 3 Maine 2
      Good call, HR; you almost nailed it.

Important sweep for many reasons, but Yukon picked up 3 points from HEA iron this weekend. Therefore, I revise my earlier statement about home ice for the MBPBEGAM post-season to one that now requires UNH to pick up a few more points (how many you ask? Maybe at least 3?) against HEA opponents before they face Yukon the final weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Good call, HR; you almost nailed it.

Important sweep for many reasons, but Yukon picked up 3 points from HEA iron this weekend. Therefore, I revise my earlier statement about home ice for the MBPBEGAM post-season to one that now requires UNH to pick up a few more points (how many you ask? Maybe at least 3?) against HEA opponents before they face Yukon the final weekend.
        Wow almost!! DRone stood on his head and we got some pretty goals by Blackburn and TyK had another big night. Played pretty shaky in the second...TyK has 6 point weekend. Haven't won up there in at least 3 as far as I know. We'll take it we need all the HE points we can get!
        Last edited by HockeyRef; 12-03-2016, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats v UMaine Blackbears Extravaganza 2016

Terrific weekend all around for UNH - even for The Quest. More on that tomorrow. Well done, 'Cats!!
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Wow almost!! DRone stood on his head and we got some pretty goals by Blackburn and TyK had another big night. Played pretty shaky in the second...TyK has 5 point weekend. Haven't won up there in at least 3 as far as I know. We'll take it we need all the HE points we can get!
            Last year's 3-3 tie at Alfond was as good as a win, especially given the SOG (gasp!) disparity.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Last year's 3-3 tie at Alfond was as good as a win, especially given the SOG (gasp!) disparity.
              Haha speaking of the SOG I do believe we were killed there 37 to 21...just sayin' 😉

Comment

Working...
              X