X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riverchief1
    replied
    Re: Friendship Four Tournament

I had heard a rumor earlier this year about BU and it ended up being Amherst and Vermont this time around. I had also heard Lowell was offered an opportunity to return this year to defend their title from last year but declined.

I think having maybe Harvard and Yale along with BU and BC would be quite appealing to tournament organizers on top of the fact that I bet a decent number of fans/alumni from those schools would make the trip over.

Leave a comment:

• techtodenver
    replied

I pointed it out in the Providence thread but I've heard Providence, also heard a rumor of BU but it was pointed out to me they usually play a Thanksgiving game at MSG every other year, maybe there was a mixup and the person meant to say BC but that would mean BC and Providence would be playing back to back years with one team each having to give up a home game. I emailed the Friendship Four email they have listed on their site and was told an official announcement would be coming in January.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied

Clarkson and RPI from the ECAC

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    started a topic Friendship Four Tournament

Friendship Four Tournament

It's good to see that the Friendship Four Tournament Will Return In 2017 And 2018.

The Odyssey Trust, owners of the Stena Line Belfast Giants and The SSE Arena, Belfast, have announced the Friendship Four ice-hockey tournament will return for two further years.
    The participating teams along with ticketing information will be announced in January at the Frozen Fenway tournament in Boston.
    Any rumors on what teams will be participating?
Working...
X