Bottom Feeders Bracket/Futile Four 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders Bracket/Futile Four 2010

Give it time. Deliberations in South Dakota take longer than most other places due to an obscure state law.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Give it time. Deliberations in South Dakota take longer than most other places due to an obscure state law.
      Whew, I thought you fell into an abandoned ICBM silo!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Whew, I thought you fell into an abandoned ICBM silo!

Like I'd really want to get involved in deliberations about this...

Comment

The suspense is killing me; play the game already!
          Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
          Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
            The suspense is killing me; play the game already!
            I vote we call it a tie and use a mini-mite shootout to determine the "winner". Preferably using children in another country. China?
            "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
              I vote we call it a tie and use a mini-mite shootout to determine the "winner". Preferably using children in another country. China?
              Have these two teams played before? Is it on videotape?

Let that determine the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Have these two teams played before? Is it on videotape?

Let that determine the outcome.
                Last I heard, the videotapes have been confiscated by the Canadian government to ensure that no one will use them to defame their national sport.
                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

just got paroled from Jackson Prison (Michigan) yesterday after serving time for throwing an octopus on the ice at Joe Louis Arena during the Red Wings playoff's in 2006. Three to fifteen seems pretty harsh sentencing, but rumors have it that the Judge is a Black Hawks fan. Anyway, the smell finally wore off after about two years in the slammer. Now that I'm a free man, I need to know who won the Chumpionship and what did they win? I heard it was "official" NCAA pantyhose, but I'm not quite sure who told me that.
                  Update please!!!! Thanks..........now I gotta clean my piece!!!!

Comment

Where have I been these many months to miss out on all the planning for this most unprestigious event? Actually for the last 3 weeks I have been trying to figure out who hi-jacked my java script? To no avail I might add. Do you think it could have been the same crew that hi-jacked the team bus?

Foolish me thought my team might actually go to Frozen Ford Field. Tsk, Tsk.
                    (The debacles--ice and games--surely must have been of concern to the the Futile Four organizers. Did that other tournament try to steal your thunder?)
                    When actually I should have been more aware of FARTS and TWITS than all those other now meaningless acronyms.

Even though I read the whole thread this 1st day of May, I am still confused. Are you now saving game results to coincide with Lord Stanley's event or did both teams-CIA BUG (anagram or homeland security plot) mutually forfeit? Who's the loser now?
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Maybe we should just get the Jamaican National Hockey Team to play the South African National Hockey Team but have them wear the jerseys (or sweaters if you prefer) of the appropriate FF teams and get this thing done!!!
                      I NEED CLOSURE!!! Anyone else agree???
                      Doug
                      UAH 1974
                      Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                      Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                      Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                      Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                      Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

While I recognize that the committee likes to keep us from knowing too much, too reduce interest in the event, I think this is going too far!!
                        Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                        Clarkson 1990

Comment

I think we should all just accept the fact that we're never gonna find out what happened this year. So, looking ahead to next year, I think I've found a great host: Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings, Montana. 1) It had its roof torn apart by a tornado. 2) It's in Billings, Montana. 3) It hasn't hosted a hockey game since 1982. I'm sure whatever ice-making equipment this place had is either out of commission or was destroyed by the tornado.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            I think we should all just accept the fact that we're never gonna find out what happened this year. So, looking ahead to next year, I think I've found a great host: Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings, Montana. 1) It had its roof torn apart by a tornado. 2) It's in Billings, Montana. 3) It hasn't hosted a hockey game since 1982. I'm sure whatever ice-making equipment this place had is either out of commission or was destroyed by the tornado.
                            I think we're being held back from the sad truth of this game... it was completed a month ago... the result was just too embarrassing for humans to take.
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                              I think we're being held back from the sad truth of this game... it was completed a month ago... the result was just too embarrassing for humans to take.
                              Was one of the teams represented by District 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                                You mean worse than this?
                                "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X