Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember that cheap shot Patrice Cormier threw against Sweden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember that cheap shot Patrice Cormier threw against Sweden?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    JeffMarek:

Cormier's pro career won't be affected by the Tam incident. Many teams would rather "tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat".
    TSN (the only place for good hockey news) is reporting that the AHL may just "take a look" at the incident if Cormier is assigned to the AHL by the NJD at the completion of his Jr. season.

Edit: Finished Bob McKenzie's book on Cofessions of a (Crazy?) Hockey Parent. Both his kids had concussions playing hockey. In Mike's (SLU '10) case, he got it playing provincial Junior A while wearing a 1/2 shield. After he got cleared (which took a while), Bob made him wear the cage for the rest of his Jr A career. Bob claims that is save at least one face smushing. If Tam had been wearing a full cage, the effects of the Cormier elbow may have been mitigated.

Then again, if Cormier had the elbow down, we would not be talking about this, would we?
    Last edited by joecct; 01-20-2010, 07:44 AM.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

League just announced

Suspended for the balance of the regular season & play-offs.
      Done in the "Q" this year.

Comment

...what a cheap hit! B@##strd" is only 19.. i'm sorry this suspension is not enough.

Send a msg to young players now... this guy should be out of hockey.

If not.. there is so much worng with the sport on many levels... just this fan's opinion.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Seeing the convulsions - that's an image that will be hard to forget. It is shocking that a player with that type of mentality is picked to represent Canada.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

The devils have said they will respect the ruling and will not have cormier suit up until his Q team has been eliminated from the playoffs at the very earliest.

Comment

Cormier just doesn't get it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html
              KBranch

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                The devils have said they will respect the ruling and will not have cormier suit up until his Q team has been eliminated from the playoffs at the very earliest.
                way to take a stand... i'll be disappointed if i see this kid playing anywhere in the devils system during the 2009-2010 season, regardless of when his team's Q season/playoffs end.

Comment

Originally posted by kbranch View Post
                  What a freaking ars clown.
                  I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                  X