CC vs. UAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC vs. UAA

Time for the UAA Seawolves to step up and sting the Tigers.
    Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
    Eric's Twitter
    The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Big, big UAA fan today!
      SCSU!

Comment

I have to wonder how I would feel if I were a UAA fan. Would I feel bad about the fact that the team doesn't show up on Fridays, or would I be happy about the ability they have to bounce back from those games?

In any case, congrats to the 'wolves on another great bounce back game to earn the split. That is one resilient team.
        Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
        -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
          I have to wonder how I would feel if I were a UAA fan. Would I feel bad about the fact that the team doesn't show up on Fridays, or would I be happy about the ability they have to bounce back from those games?

In any case, congrats to the 'wolves on another great bounce back game to earn the split. That is one resilient team.
          This UAA fan finds it very frustrating. But then again, I'm sure some CC fans are asking themselves why their nationally ranked team couldn't beat the Seawolves? There is always something about every team that brings out the frustration.

I love the fact that they didn't hang their heads after the tough loss on Friday and played with a great deal of heart and will tonight. UAA outworked CC for much of that game.

Rapuzzi went down to block a shot and took a hard hit on his ankle, boy it looked like that stung, could have broken a bone the shot was so hard.

Great to see Ken Selby get playing time again, his line with Parky and Portwood was amazing all night long, especially on the penalty kill. I hope he has earned time for next weekends series against the Gophers, because everyone in our seating area feels he deserves it. Nicely done Ken!

Great job Wolves. Let's have TWO games with that kind of effort for next weekend, okay?
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Finished your post
            [QUOTE=Rich;4581847]Something for the Tigers to watch out for:

Friday: UND 5, UAA 0
            Saturday: UAA 2, UND 1

Friday: Denver 3, UAA 2
            Saturday: UAA 7, Denver 3

Friday: Mankato 8, UAA 2
            Saturday: UAA 4, Mankato 1

Friday: CC 5, UAA 0
            Saturday: UAA 3, CC 2

Friday: CC 6, UAA 1
            Saturday:UAA 2 cc 1
            GO SEAWOLVES!

Comment

Nice job Seawolves!
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                This UAA fan finds it very frustrating. But then again, I'm sure some CC fans are asking themselves why their nationally ranked team couldn't beat the Seawolves? There is always something about every team that brings out the frustration.

I love the fact that they didn't hang their heads after the tough loss on Friday and played with a great deal of heart and will tonight. UAA outworked CC for much of that game.

Rapuzzi went down to block a shot and took a hard hit on his ankle, boy it looked like that stung, could have broken a bone the shot was so hard.

Great to see Ken Selby get playing time again, his line with Parky and Portwood was amazing all night long, especially on the penalty kill. I hope he has earned time for next weekends series against the Gophers, because everyone in our seating area feels he deserves it. Nicely done Ken!

Great job Wolves. Let's have TWO games with that kind of effort for next weekend, okay?
                I might have asked myself why CC couldn't beat UAA, but I know better. Your boys are always tough and it sounds like they came ready to play tonight. They have a strange knack this year for getting blown out one night, then winning the next.

But be proud of the resilience. I know it is frustrating at the same time, but be happy that these guys don't roll over. Believe me, I wish they had!

I hope Rapuzzi is ok...
                Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                -dggoddard

Comment

Good hockey game Saturday night, thankful we were able to watch it on TV. UAA earned the victory, and they played five times better compared to Friday. Not many shots on net Saturday but both goaltenders played a strong game.

Go Tigers!!
                  World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Way to play Seawolves! Good luck next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X