Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarkson & St. Lawrence @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarkson & St. Lawrence @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Clarkson & St. Lawrence @ RPI & Union (11/11, 11/12)

After tonight, I just... so ****** off right now...

Comment

I hear ya FD. Can't believe how many ways this team can grab defeat from the jaws of victory.
      Sorry Ralph that you couldn't see two wins. Have a safe trip home...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        I hear ya FD. Can't believe how many ways this team can grab defeat from the jaws of victory.
        Sorry Ralph that you couldn't see two wins. Have a safe trip home...
        At least I am not flying the plane.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

May or may not be driving from FL to the NoCo in time to make the Saturday game.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            May or may not be driving from FL to the NoCo in time to make the Saturday game.
            If you go that far, you won't see much; game isn't in upstate NY.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              If you go that far, you won't see much; game isn't in upstate NY.
              Somehow I knew you would chime in with that kind of comment.

Depending on who you ask, the game actually IS in Upstate NY

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                Somehow I knew you would chime in with that kind of comment.

Depending on who you ask, the game actually IS in Upstate NY
                ...and those same people think we grew up in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  ...and those same people think we grew up in Canada.
                  Back to hockey... this will be a tough test to get some points against these two teams. We've let other teams set the tempo in the first period a lot this season and generated little offense (last night we had one SOG until about 2 mins left in the period). For the two games we got outshot 23-13 in the first period. I'd like to see us come out hard and playing more physical game right from the start and take some pressure off Perry so he's not facing a shooting gallery the first 20 minutes. Last night was an improvement from Saturday but if they're fortunate enough to have a late third period lead against either Clarkson or SLU, lock it down. We gave up late third period EAGs in both games this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by vicious View Post
                    Back to hockey... this will be a tough test to get some points against these two teams. We've let other teams set the tempo in the first period a lot this season and generated little offense (last night we had one SOG until about 2 mins left in the period). For the two games we got outshot 23-13 in the first period. I'd like to see us come out hard and playing more physical game right from the start and take some pressure off Perry so he's not facing a shooting gallery the first 20 minutes. Last night was an improvement from Saturday but if they're fortunate enough to have a late third period lead against either Clarkson or SLU, lock it down. We gave up late third period EAGs in both games this weekend.
                    So you’re basically hoping that what Appert has done the past 11 years will somehow change next weekend. Personally, I’ve pretty much given up with him at the helm. Last night may have been the end for me
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

No, I feel pretty much the same way about the coaching situation. I do think there's some solid talent on this team, and it's mid-November, but whatever direction this team goes will be determined by the captains and the guys in the locker room, not anything Appert does.

Comment

Goaltending wise - CCT is in a state of flux with #1 tender Jake Kielly sitting out last week with a hot appendix. Steve Perry is in an awful slump, so you may see Runola for the weekend.

SLU - Hayton is back to being Hayton
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Wouldn't wish a hot appendix on anybody.

Best wishes to Kielly.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            So you’re basically hoping that what Appert has done the past 11 years will somehow change next weekend. Personally, I’ve pretty much given up with him at the helm. Last night may have been the end for me
                            Sadly, if they fire him, this is what they would have to pay: http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...rpi;_signs.php

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              SLU - Hayton is back to being Hayton
                              So he's going to give up a 4-spot to us on one of our games?

Comment

Working...
                              X