• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1_x1oo35L0

Comment

Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Think Red Baron pizza.
      Didn't they do something like that at the old WCHA Final 5 many years ago?
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        Didn't they do something like that at the old WCHA Final 5 many years ago?
        That's the joke.

F5 accidentally used NDSU instead of UND on promo materials.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
          55 prostitution arrests in one year, for a whole state? That's not even an average Thursday in Anoka County.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            55 prostitution arrests in one year, for a whole state? That's not even an average Thursday in Anoka County.
            Just to get the discussion back on track, let's hope the Gophers can create a red light district of their own, as in right behind the UND goaltender.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              Just to get the discussion back on track, let's hope the Gophers can create a red light district of their own, as in right behind the UND goaltender.
              Both of these fanbases are sandbagging so bad that I have no idea what to expect. Maybe it will be a pair of ties on the weekend...?
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I have to work for both games, so I expect them to be the most exciting Gopher sweep of all time.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  Happy is desperate
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Happy is desperate
                    My Minnesota accent gets the babes for free.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

I wonder if Hakstol's brother will be making the trip to Mariucci?

I know he was loads of fun at the X that night.

Comment

That guy in the Twins hat is so drunk that I'm not sure he even noticed what was going on at that moment.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SanTropez again."

That guy....LOL!
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post

I'll never forget that one. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I'll never forget that one. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.
                              That's why UND chose the nickname "Fighting Hawks", we sure like giving the birds.

Comment

I wonder how many goof fans flipped the bird to their TV's while this was taking place... I know GPL was a fun read that night!

Comment

Working...
                                X