Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

    Friday game is at 7pm and is on FSN. Saturday night is at 8pm and is also broadcast on FSN.

    Will coach berry pull out his inner hakstol towards the refs?
    Will the handshake line be an actual handshake line?
    Will there be any lawnmowers thrown or elevators peed in during this series?
    Over/under on how long it takes until the first cheap shot by a fighting postal service mascot is thrown?


    So many questions.

    Go

  • #2
    Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

    Random fact of the day:

    No UND player has played against the Gophers. Kloos, Cammy, Reilly, and Lettieri have played one game against UND. We all know which one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

      .6 is a good number

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        .6 is a good number
        Good numbers don't have a decimal in front of them. Like say, the number 8...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          Good numbers don't have a decimal in front of them. Like say, the number 8...
          Or thee timeout.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

            Tickets for the game are hovering around $120/game.

            IIRC, they are $70-75 face value. Yeah.

            No one else in college hockey has the right to beech about prices from this point forward.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

              Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Tickets for the game are hovering around $120/game.

              IIRC, they are $70-75 face value. Yeah.
              No they're not... They were $100-130 for face on single game tickets. Average sale price on Stubhub has been $130. They set the price perfectly.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                No they're not... They were $100-130 for face on single game tickets. Average sale price on Stubhub has been $130. They set the price perfectly.
                For sure? I thought original pricing (maybe it was in the package) was $70. Either way, further proves my point about most expensive tickets in the nation for college hockey.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                  Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  For sure? I thought original pricing (maybe it was in the package) was $70. Either way, further proves my point about most expensive tickets in the nation for college hockey.
                  $70-90 if you bought a four game pack that would then start at $150 to get you in the door for the UND game.
                  Last edited by Bonin21; 10-30-2016, 04:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                    Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    $70-90 if you bought a four game pack that would then start at $150 to get you in the door for the UND game.
                    Ok, that's what I was remembering then. Thanks!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                      Enjoy a really ****ed off UND team Gophers


                      ~ From your big Brother the Bulldogs <3
                      tUMD Hockey

                      "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                        Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        Enjoy a really ****ed off UND team Gophers


                        ~ From your big Brother the Bulldogs <3
                        Typical. You're happier making them p*ed off to beat us than just your actual wins over them. Keep trying to live up to our awesomeness, Cindy.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                          Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Typical. You're happier making them p*ed off to beat us than just your actual wins over them. Keep trying to live up to our awesomeness, Cindy.
                          This is some Donald J. Trump level of projecting right here.
                          tUMD Hockey

                          "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                            Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            This is some Donald J. Trump level of projecting right here.
                            Well, when you're as great as the Gophers, you get comments like the above. We're YUUUUUGE in the college hockey world. A lot of haters come out of the woodwork. A lot. We'll show them how great we are. it's gonna be awesome. Don't believe anything those crooked tUMD fans say. We're even going to build a giant levee to keep the NoDaks out of MN. And the best part is that Canada will pay for it.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

                              Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X