No announcement yet.

Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (11/4, 11/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brown & Yale @ RPI & Union (11/4, 11/5)

Originally posted by UFan View Post
    Perry and special teams are working for RPI, what's missing is the finishing capability. Once that happens, they'll be a strong opponent. I'm glad Union played them now rather than later in the season.
    Oh, there's still one more matchup. Even if it's only for some metal (or whatever the trophy's made out of) and no ECAC points...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Oh, there's still one more matchup.
      Possibly even more than that but in the interim, good luck against Yale and Brown.
      DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
      DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Congratulations to Brown and Yale on 2 points each. Especially considering how things have been going...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Final score from Sunday night - Providence 6, Brown 0.

Bruno will come into Friday night's game riding a 120 minute scoreless stretch to start the season.

Comment

Probably doesn't have much bearing on what's going to happen during the coming weekend, but I imagine Union, after their rise into the top 20 in the rankings, was a bit surprised by what happened in their Tuesday night game.

Final score - Holy Cross 6, Union 4.

The Crusaders seem to be intent on showing a thing or two to those who might be voicing doubts about their readiness to join Hockey East.

Comment

Yale still kind of an unknown, the new goalie Spano, has not really been proven yet, he has played well in the past during his short stints in goal over the past three years. Many freshmen starting due to injury and attrition, D is small but quick and more offensive minded than in the past few years. The first line of Hayden Hitchcock and Snively may turn out to be one of the best lines in the league, a real pleasure to watch. The Freshmen Smith Twins are on a line with DiChiara and play a great two way game, hope they stay four years. Offense and speed will be Yales game plan. The size of the D which is starting three Frosh may be the Achilles Heel, i could see stronger teams cycling on Yale to an advantage.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Game notes from Ylae*: http://ecachockey.com/men/members/ya...e_Notes_Yale_M

Comment

Game notes from RPI (I think we can call it that): http://rpiathletics.com/news/2016/11...on-friday.aspx

They really gotta update the "Players Mentioned" though... it points to last year's players.

Comment

Working...
                  X