Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'm sure one of your jerkoff fans has one hanging next to a Holy Cross one.
    You're a looser.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
      I agree, I wasn't too impressed with most of their play. BUT despite the Gophers having some defensive lapses that really cost them, SCSU also did a very good job on most of their goals. Very nicely executed, and didn't just capitalize on Gopher mistakes, but worked to put themselves in a position to capitalize....if that makes sense. All three of those 1st period goals were very well put together. I was impressed with how they looked around the Gopher goal.
      I came away wondering how in the **** they only managed 4 goals at Quinnipiac last weekend.

Not much else to say. If the Gophers had come out and played a bit tidier in their own end in the first period, I think they could have earned a tie last night. This loss really sets them back. Have to try to make up this loss somewhere else, which is going to be incredibly difficult.
      If the Gophers don't get 2 pts tonight, stick a fork in them.
      Dream on loser.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
        Lee Play played great tonight! I think Lee is going to get both games next weekend.
        Lee slammed the door on the loser goofers.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
          I don't see it. Dunn is still playing well and winning games. Dunn Friday, Lee Saturday. Why mess with a good thing?
          Agreed why fix something that is not broken.

Husckey 2010 Sweepstakes Continue!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            Next weekend are the Huskies on local tv?

ahahahahahahahahahahahah
            I don't know.

Ask the former Husky almuni who call the goofer loser game on FSN for you loser goofers.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
              Next weekend are the Huskies on local tv?

ahahahahahahahahahahahah
              Oooh... don't hurt us with the "you can't see your team, whereas we get to watch our suckfest on cable" bit.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Shot, SAVE Kangas! View Post
                Another weekend of craptacular play and I'll be the one with a paper bag over my head.
                Put a bag over your head loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  So Brent...when you have your picture taken with Blizzard, you have to pretend you're REALLY happy about it.
                  I've yelled at loser goofers at Xcel with Blizzard at the overhang seats in the front of the corporate suites.

It's fun.

Try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                    I don't know.

Ask the former Husky almuni who call the goofer loser game on FSN for you loser goofers.
                    He's no longer an alum?

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      Oooh... don't hurt us with the "you can't see your team, whereas we get to watch our suckfest on cable" bit.
                      I actually wish I could see more games not involving the Gophers. I love it when (channel 12 here) shows MSU-M or SCSU games.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        That is your comeback?
                        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I actually wish I could see more games not involving the Gophers. I love it when (channel 12 here) shows MSU-M or SCSU games.
                          I agree it would be nice if we could see more college games.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Have they put any games on the Comcast channel this year? I've checked a few times and there hasn't been any.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              That was the dumbest hockey ever. Gophers played like total crap for the vast majority of the game, yet still dominated the vast majority of the game.
                              What?

What game did you watch?

Do you wear goofer loser glasses when you watch their games?

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
                                Have they put any games on the Comcast channel this year? I've checked a few times and there hasn't been any.
                                There has been none that I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X