Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    I'm more concerned that we're apparently playing the game in Blaine tonight. After all, that is where the National Sports Center is.
    You didn't look very closely at the ticket did you? It's outside at the soccer stadium.

Comment

It's going to be such a great series! I'm looking forward to some great hockey this weekend. Both teams are awesome and are going to bring the best of their game this weekend. I'm not going to hate on gopher fans or the gophers because there is a lot of tradition behind there program. I still will be cheering for the huskies.

GO HUSKIES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pelt slammer View Post
        It's going to be such a great series! I'm looking forward to some great hockey this weekend. Both teams are awesome and are going to bring the best of their game this weekend. I'm not going to hate on gopher fans or the gophers because there is a lot of tradition behind there program. I still will be cheering for the huskies.

GO HUSKIES!!!
        Honestly... I could see either or both teams not showing up. This is going to be an interesting series... and hopefully its great, but I'm not holding my breath.

And pelt slammer?!? That could be the dirtiest moniker yet that I'm not 100% sure is dirty at all.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
          Personally I think you should go with "Beaver Rejects." Works on so many levels for team goldy. Although any team playing Bemidji could actually chant Huskie rejects and it would be true.
          Not really. BSU after all has done something SCSU has not and that is make it to the Frozen Four.
          Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
          Everyone thinks they are a rival when they are trying to beat the best (historically).... Just like Sioux are our biggest rival (even though the U does hold the advantage).
          I have to disagree the Gophers number one rival is the BADgers.
          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan View Post
            What else can SCSU fans possible chirp about?
            A larger per capita weight than Minneapolis? More Polaris and Ski Doo jackets? A higher rate of illiteracy? I'm just guessing here..........
            Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
              I have to disagree the Gophers number one rival is the BADgers.
              The Sioux. I like to ruin their only dream.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Psssst, that is what the Update thread is for.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  The Sioux. I like to ruin their only dream.
                  To subjugate an entire race of people?
                  Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Then DL? We have no bet. Since you are out to embarrass a fellow fan, I want no part of it.

Euro knows how it's done. We have a beer riding on the series. A single beer. Much less important than the lb of bacon or a sixer, etc. And no matter the outcome, we'll BS about hockey and the series and not want to kill each other (or ourselves) over it. You fail. Yet again. Although you should be used to it by now, being an SCSU fan to begin with.
                    CC to DL, since he still thinks a bet is going on between us. Stupid SCCC fan.

Comment

Psssst, that is what the Update thread is for.
                      Thought thats where I was, whatre you guys doing in here during the game?
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Thought thats where I was, whatre you guys doing in here during the game?
                        I'm everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                          Not really. BSU after all has done something SCSU has not and that is make it to the Frozen Four.
                          Expected response from a gopher fan. I was talking about the fact that our goalie from last year, Weslosky, couldn't stay eligible at St. Cloud and has now transferred to Bemidji so he can play there next. There was also another former Huskie on the team last year. So those two are in fact, Huskie rejects.

Comment

Crappy D cost them the game early. At least they made it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shot, SAVE Kangas! View Post
                              Crappy D cost them the game early. At least they made it interesting.
                              Crappy goofers period.

HUSCKEY DOMI NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SCSU won the Super Bowl. Wheeee.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X