Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Huskies VS. Gophers . . .No Fancy Title Needed.

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    I think we were 0-6 against them last year.
    What's that old saying, "If you forget the past you are bound to repeat it." Looks like the guys didn't forget.

That was a really satisfying weekend after what happened last year, now let's hope we don't have a let down next weekend. We have put ourselves in good position, let's keep riding the wave!

I don't care how bad the Rodents are struggling, they still have tons of talent on that roster. If they can figure it out before years end they will still be a scary team come playoff time.
    SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I am just messing with you.
      I found what you said hilarious.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
        Grab yourself loser.
        Try something else loser.
        Do you wear goofer loser glasses when you watch their games?
        I've yelled at loser goofers at Xcel
        Put a bag over your head loser.
        Ask the former Husky almuni who call the goofer loser game on FSN for you loser goofers.
        Lee slammed the door on the loser goofers.
        Dream on loser.
        You're a looser.
        Get lost loser.

Husckeys 5th in Pairwise, Goofer Loosers are 24th.
        You're a loser.
        Spoke to a loser goofer fan tonight wearing loser goofer apparel
        Lee didn't look concerned about any attempt at pressure by loser goofers.
        Try a thesaurus.

Comment

Where can a guy watch highlights?
          SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
            *ONE* bad weekend?

And as for that last part, I totally disagree. MN didn't look too impressive in that win over UND. They were a little tougher defensively, but really what that came down to was the Gophers were actually able to find the back of the net for once this season, and Kangas stood on his head. That's about it. The rest of the play belonged overwhelmingly to UND.
            Game 1 is tied, and the play was maybe a bit in the Sioux's favor until the end. Game 2 is a 5-1 victory for Minnesota. I don't know how you can call that overwhelmingly UND.
            Let the Rebuilding Begin

Comment

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
              You sound like a Lowell fan. One bad weekend and the world is over. They gained 4 points this weekend so all we'll hear about from them as how they're back. The Gophers can do it they just need consistency. If they play the way they did against UND they can beat anybody.
              If they play like they did against UND they can beat maybe about 30 of the NCAA Div 1 teams. The other 18 or so, not so much.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Game 1 is tied, and the play was maybe a bit in the Sioux's favor until the end. Game 2 is a 5-1 victory for Minnesota. I don't know how you can call that overwhelmingly UND.
                Did you watch that series at all? If the Gophers play like they did against the Sioux, they will hover around .500 and remain in the bottom half of the league just like they are doing now. If they play like they did the first 10 minutes of each of those games and Kangas shoves 3 horseshoes up his butt, then maybe they'll get something going.
                Panzer for Hobey.

"With one team playing at home, the audience was understandably dominated by maroon and gold sweaters. One notable exception was the fan who showed up wearing a replica of Alaska Anchorage’s bright gold third sweaters."
                INCH, March 27, 2005

Seawolf Jersey Guy is my alter ego.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  UMD, SCSU, MSU and BSU should put together a package and things could get done.
                  I don't know how we got in this argument, but I think we're actually thinking the same thing. You made a crack about SCSU not being on the air, and I assumed you meant because we don't air away games in St. Cloud. They shouldn't be on T.V. in the Cities every weekend, we don't have a big enough following, but yeah, there should be a channel that every week airs one of the four other games. I have two T.V.s in my living room and would have both games on every week and be a happy camper.

You sound like a Lowell fan. One bad weekend and the world is over. They gained 4 points this weekend so all we'll hear about from them as how they're back. The Gophers can do it they just need consistency. If they play the way they did against UND they can beat anybody.
                  Actually, state of hockey is one of the best MN fans. He/She really didn't say anything horribly bandwagon departing, just pointing out his/her frustrations with Gopher hockey.

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                  Where can a guy watch highlights?
                  Give it a day or two, then check You Tube. Type in SCSU or St. Cloud hockey, then sort it by most recently added.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                  X