X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moose97
    replied
    Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    Watch your effing language here buddy. Also, get off the effing backs of the aboriginal people. Your little crap region and the crap attitudes lived and openly expressed against people of color and in particular local Indians is crap. Go to a city once and notice how a wide variety of people with different skin colors/tones get along just as well as your 99.3% white population in classic small town america. Shame on all the little craphole towns like yours.
    What the **** are you talking about? Back when I lived in Bemidji? Pay attention - I haven't lived there in over 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    You're a weird guy.
    That's one way to put it...

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied
    Re: WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

You're a weird guy.

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
    Holy **** - Donald hasn't died yet?
    Watch your effing language here buddy. Also, get off the effing backs of the aboriginal people. Your little crap region and the crap attitudes lived and openly expressed against people of color and in particular local Indians is crap. Go to a city once and notice how a wide variety of people with different skin colors/tones get along just as well as your 99.3% white population in classic small town america. Shame on all the little craphole towns like yours.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
    The commish has a public LinkedIn profile which lists his personal email address. Literally 10 seconds of searching on Google would have answered this.
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I don't think you realize how important Donald is nor what a waste of his 10 seconds that would be.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I don't think you realize how important Donald is nor what a waste of his 10 seconds that would be.
    "look mr pope, if I wanted to call you I'd call you... $*%R#@ italians..."

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
    The commish has a public LinkedIn profile which lists his personal email address. Literally 10 seconds of searching on Google would have answered this.

Leave a comment:

• BGDrew
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    Considering every conference email address follows the same syntax, you didn't just come up with brobertson@wcha.com all by yourself?
    Well, we all know the WCHA uses Hotmail

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied

Considering every conference email address follows the same syntax, you didn't just come up with brobertson@wcha.com all by yourself?

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by Le_Coq_Grande View Post
    I have Bill's personal email. Just post in the thread what you wanted to say to him, and I will copy and paste it and send it to him.
    Don't do that. The commissioner doesn't need to read about there being too many states in the country these days. He can't eliminate Wyoming.

Leave a comment:

• moose97
    replied

Holy **** - Donald hasn't died yet?

Leave a comment:

• Le_Coq_Grande
    replied

I have Bill's personal email. Just post in the thread what you wanted to say to him, and I will copy and paste it and send it to him.

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    Why is it, that with certain people, when they have what appears to be a large number of antagonists, always conclude that the world is full of *****holes, but never ask themselves if maybe they could actually be the problem?
    What part of me clearly stipulating that I'm the ******hole did you miss? I fully recognize why some number of posters here respond to me as they do. But thanks for giving me another reason to respond here thereby bumping this delicious thread back to the top of the page.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    I just post??????? over 106,000 you must have a laptop in the ****ter. I don't care........ I don't pay attention.......... you are a classic Adam Henry
    Who? And bringing up post count? Too funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X