Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Well.....that's quite an ego. I have no idea how many threads you have started, nor do I care. At least we can agree you're an a-hole. That's a start. I just post. That's what I do. I rarely pay attention to whom I'm posting to. Why? Don't care. I just post.
    I just post??????? over 106,000 you must have a laptop in the ****ter. I don't care........ I don't pay attention.......... you are a classic Adam Henry
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      When you don't see people at an arena does it ever occur to you that nobody wants to interact with the stupidest person they've ever seen post here?
      I see lots of people at lots of arenas. And most are pretty outstanding. Looking forward to Anchorage. Always a terrific city to visit.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Why is it, that with certain people, when they have what appears to be a large number of antagonists, always conclude that the world is full of *****holes, but never ask themselves if maybe they could actually be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
          I just post??????? over 106,000 you must have a laptop in the ****ter. I don't care........ I don't pay attention.......... you are a classic Adam Henry
          Who? And bringing up post count? Too funny.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
            Why is it, that with certain people, when they have what appears to be a large number of antagonists, always conclude that the world is full of *****holes, but never ask themselves if maybe they could actually be the problem?
            What part of me clearly stipulating that I'm the ******hole did you miss? I fully recognize why some number of posters here respond to me as they do. But thanks for giving me another reason to respond here thereby bumping this delicious thread back to the top of the page.

Comment

I have Bill's personal email. Just post in the thread what you wanted to say to him, and I will copy and paste it and send it to him.

Comment

Holy **** - Donald hasn't died yet?
                Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
                B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
                CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
                ECAC:
                HEA: UMass
                NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Coq_Grande View Post
                  I have Bill's personal email. Just post in the thread what you wanted to say to him, and I will copy and paste it and send it to him.
                  Don't do that. The commissioner doesn't need to read about there being too many states in the country these days. He can't eliminate Wyoming.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Considering every conference email address follows the same syntax, you didn't just come up with brobertson@wcha.com all by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                      Considering every conference email address follows the same syntax, you didn't just come up with brobertson@wcha.com all by yourself?
                      Well, we all know the WCHA uses Hotmail
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

The commish has a public LinkedIn profile which lists his personal email address. Literally 10 seconds of searching on Google would have answered this.
                        Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                          The commish has a public LinkedIn profile which lists his personal email address. Literally 10 seconds of searching on Google would have answered this.
                          I don't think you realize how important Donald is nor what a waste of his 10 seconds that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            I don't think you realize how important Donald is nor what a waste of his 10 seconds that would be.
                            "look mr pope, if I wanted to call you I'd call you... $*%R#@ italians..."
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                              Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                                Holy **** - Donald hasn't died yet?
                                Watch your effing language here buddy. Also, get off the effing backs of the aboriginal people. Your little crap region and the crap attitudes lived and openly expressed against people of color and in particular local Indians is crap. Go to a city once and notice how a wide variety of people with different skin colors/tones get along just as well as your 99.3% white population in classic small town america. Shame on all the little craphole towns like yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X