WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Haven't ever seen him at any arena either.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Literally might be the worst person to regularly post on this board.

And we have Penn State alums here.
      Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 10-28-2016, 09:44 PM.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Much like Megyn Kelly to Fig Newton a few days ago, I really hope you "work on your anger issues", Donald. Because your posts are obviously a cry for attention to fill a void in your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I have no interest in those threads at this time. I have provided feedback at other times. If you wanted no feedback, why start a thread? SOMEone would have been first to respond, some people would have responded overall. I think you're taking this a little personally. Oh well.
          Cos your responses here have been relevant feedback? Get over your hard-on for me and that will help you not respond to any threads I start for which you have no relevant feedback. Here's the deal sparky ... I'm the epitome of this Dennis Leary song ... I'm happy to stipulate that. Your best bet is to avoid interacting with me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Cos your responses here have been relevant feedback? Get over your hard-on for me and that will help you not respond to any threads I start for which you have no relevant feedback. Here's the deal sparky ... I'm the epitome of this Dennis Leary song ... I'm happy to stipulate that. Your best bet is to avoid interacting with me at all.
            Well.....that's quite an ego. I have no idea how many threads you have started, nor do I care. At least we can agree you're an a-hole. That's a start. I just post. That's what I do. I rarely pay attention to whom I'm posting to. Why? Don't care. I just post.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Much like Megyn Kelly to Fig Newton a few days ago, I really hope you "work on your anger issues", Donald. Because your posts are obviously a cry for attention to fill a void in your soul.

Your inability to recognize that humans exist across a wide-spectrum of personalty is hilarious. It won't serve you well over the course of your pathetic life to think that everyone else is going to or should adhere to your simplistic beliefs of how people ought to act.

Comment

Well there's a reason for everything, and I'm not privy to what it is but... if you check the other leagues, the only one that has an e mail for the commish is the ECAC. All the others hide it. FWIW.
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                  Haven't ever seen him at any arena either.
                  When you don't see people at an arena does it ever occur to you that nobody wants to interact with the stupidest person they've ever seen post here?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Well.....that's quite an ego.
                    Indeed.

Comment

Who let one of the Palins in here?
                      2005-2006: 7-25-6
                      2006-2007: 18-17-5
                      2007-2008: 14-20-5
                      2008-2009: 6-25-7
                      2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Between JohnsonJerseys and uaafanblog, I'm starting to think that WCHA actually stands for Whiner's College Hockey Association.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                          Your inability to recognize that humans exist across a wide-spectrum of personalty is hilarious. It won't serve you well over the course of your pathetic life to think that everyone else is going to or should adhere to your simplistic beliefs of how people ought to act.
                          Unlike you Donald, my life is far from pathetic. Having traveled to the East Coast for work on a regular basis as of late, I've had the misfortune of dealing with many wannabe Type A morons who think they can push me around just because they talk a big game. Sometimes, the only response is to be just as big of an arsehole, and at this point, you've proven that's the right approach for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Between JohnsonJerseys and uaafanblog, I'm starting to think that WCHA actually stands for Whiner's College Hockey Association.
                            You know, that was uncalled for
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              You know, that was uncalled for
                              No, it was called for. JJ is a constant whiner too, he's just less acrimonious than Donald. I'm fcking sick of certain members of the Tech fanbase whining like Donald.

Comment

Here is his email. keep it a secret.

pr@wcha.com
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X