WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

WCHA Commish Bill Robertson has no email address available for the public to contact him. What sort of primadonna nonsense is this? I can send an email to every single one of his bosses (the various member school's Athletic Directors) but not to Bill? How important is this guy? He must be so effing busy, eh? What a joke. This effing non-hockey rube needs an email address accessible to the public or he needs to be shown the effing door.

See for yourself here ...

Re: WCHA Commish Too Important To Reach Via Email

Have some Metamucil, some Denny's, and chill out. Jesus.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      He needs some Midol and a 50 Shades novel.

btw he could try calling the offices or e-mailing either of the 2 Assoc Coms.

Comment

No.

How about you end your efforts to tell other people what they should or shouldn't do?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          He needs some Midol and a 50 Shades novel.
          This from the guy that pretends he doesn't launch personal attacks. Nice going Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            btw he could try calling the offices or e-mailing either of the 2 Assoc Coms.
            You can guarantee that I left him a message with my phone number before I started this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              No.

How about you end your efforts to tell other people what they should or shouldn't do?
              ??

I don't care what you do, as long as it doesn't affect me. Have a ball stalking the Commish. Go for it.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

??

I don't care what you do, as long as it doesn't affect me. Have a ball stalking the Commish. Go for it.
                You don't care so much that you had to be the first person to respond by trolling me. How about you go worry about the BiG10 and stay the eff out of threads that as you admit don't affect you?

Comment

I feel like you might be mad about something else and are projecting some anger here.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

You don't care so much that you had to be the first person to respond by trolling me. How about you go worry about the BiG10 and stay the eff out of threads that as you admit don't affect you?
                    I gave my feedback, and left it at that. I have nothing more to say about it. That's what threads are for, right? To get feedback/discussion?

Edit: I happened to be first. *shrug* didn't mean to be first. I would have responded the same.
                    Last edited by The Rube; 10-28-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                      I feel like you might be mad about something else and are projecting some anger here.
                      Your feels are so important to WCHA fans. I had something to say to Robertson which was appropriate for an email. I went to the WCHA site to find he doesn't have an email address. So, here we are.

But seriously again, you must be uber-intuitive to be able to divine other people's mental states across the internet. Did you buy some super cool piece of internet gear to be able to do that? Or are you just talking out of your anal cavity because you dislike me personally and think that gives you the right to be a troll?

Comment

I gave my feedback, and left it at that. I have nothing more to say about it. That's what threads are for, right? To get feedback/discussion?
                        Which explains why you're all over the ECAC threads, Hockey East threads, AHA threads and NCHC threads providing your feedback, right? There's this thing called contextual interest. You have none here.

Comment

This from the guy that pretends he doesn't launch personal attacks. Nice going Trump.
                          Oh I'm sorry, you mean we're supposed to be serious here?

Comment

WCHA Commish Bill Robertson has no email address available for the public to contact him. What sort of primadonna nonsense is this? I can send an email to every single one of his bosses (the various member school's Athletic Directors) but not to Bill? How important is this guy? He must be so effing busy, eh? What a joke. This effing non-hockey rube needs an email address accessible to the public or he needs to be shown the effing door.
                            You can guarantee that I left him a message with my phone number before I started this thread.
                            Little Donnie:

You aren't that effing important, you putz.

EDIT: You're probably that "libertarian" fckhead in every office who whines that none of his Congresshumans (state or fed) ever respond with a personal note.
                            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-28-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Which explains why you're all over the ECAC threads, Hockey East threads, AHA threads and NCHC threads providing your feedback, right? There's this thing called contextual interest. You have none here.
                              I have no interest in those threads at this time. I have provided feedback at other times. If you wanted no feedback, why start a thread? SOMEone would have been first to respond, some people would have responded overall. I think you're taking this a little personally. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X