Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ Clarkson & St.Lawrence: 10/28 & 10/29

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Then it may not hold. We've had trouble with the stream when a lot of people watch. I'll alert the powers that be.
    Thanks. We Gopher folks get all riled up when it's not on TV. Not kidding. It's considered a crime against humanity. So if the stream crashes or gets choppy....just sayin'.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wonder if either of the teams are stopping in Lake Placid to take a quick visit.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        #2 -> See Post #3 on this thread
        So will both games be archived on these sights so can be watched a day or two later? Looks like might not be able to watch Saturday game live either.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          #3 -> "You must spread"...
          OK, a little lost with this one. Please translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
            So will both games be archived on these sights so can be watched a day or two later? Looks like might not be able to watch Saturday game live either.
            I believe SLU archives games, but you'd have to spend $8 to watch a replay (through Boxcast), though it is a free stream. I haven't looked at it myself, but I believe I've read that elsewhere.

Clarkson info I'll leave to joecct.
            Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 10-28-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
              OK, a little lost with this one. Please translate.
              Just tried to give you some positive rep for your point #3 above, but this site blocks you from doing that if don't sufficiently spread your rep around.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                Typically both streams are pretty good quality. SLU is sort of a low camera angle, simply due to arena constraints. I haven't tuned into Clarkson's stream recently, but I can say that SLU's isn't necessarily a "production", if that makes sense. Pretty much just a single camera at center ice with the radio broadcast overlayed.
                A heads-up for Wisco. and Minn. fans who might expect to see video replays. Due to the low ceiling at Appleton, SLU does not have a video scoreboard and instead has non-video scoreboards on both ends of the rink. And, SLU's video stream does not have instant replay. Cameras are in place above the nets. though, for video reviews but those at the rink and watching the video stream do not see the reviews.
                GO SAINTS.

Comment

@gopherstate: As part of #Gophers playing Clarkson & St. Lawrence, Clarkson comes to Mariucci next year & SLU in 2019-20. Go back to Upstate NY in '18-19.

Very nice to see this will be a several year arrangement, in particular that it will be 2 for 2 (Wisconsin is believed to be involved through it as well).

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                    Hope the players feel the same. Time to bring it for all six periods.

That's what all the teams that visit the North Country say...and then they drop both games.

Comment

Congrats to Clarkson. You made us look like ***.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

A better second for Gophers. Very nice feed by Clarkson. Could do with a little lower volume on the goal calls, but good pronunciation on the names, keeps up with the play and decent camera work.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Congrats to Clarkson. You made us look like ***.
                          Reverse jinx?

Comment

The stream was very good Clarkson. You guys play hard and took it to us in the 1st period. The Gophers seemed to find their legs from the 2nd on, good battle though. At first I was worried about it being a penalty fest, refs seem to like their whistles out east. But it settled down.

Good luck the rest of the way Clarkson, oh beat becky tomorrow, she's down and she likes to be taken behind the woodshed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Reverse jinx?
                              I was legit mad enough to stop the feed, which I will echo, was an excellent feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                I was legit mad enough to stop the feed, which I will echo, was an excellent feed.
                                Relax Charlie Manson, before you go out and start running over people in your Yugo. Serial killing isn't the way son.

Comment

Working...
                                X