Minnesota @ Clarkson & St.Lawrence: 10/28 & 10/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota @ Clarkson & St.Lawrence: 10/28 & 10/29

Minnesota travels east to play against Clarkson (3-2-1) and St. Lawrence (3-3) this Friday and Saturday night. Both games start at 6pm central and both look like they will offer streaming. I believe Wisconsin is also traveling out east to play these 2 teams this weekend as well.

Friday - Minnesota @ Clarkson
    Wisconsin @ St. Lawrence

Saturday - Minnesota @ St. Lawrence
    Wisconsin @ Clarkson

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: Minnesota @ Clarkson & St.Lawrence: 10/28 & 10/29

These non-conference games are just tune up games. They don't mean anything when you own the Regular Season Big 10 Banner every year.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Here are the stream for this weekend games.

Clarkson
      http://www.clarksonathletics.tv/mhoc...028/index.html

St. Lawrence
      http://saintsathletics.com/sports/20...917132022.aspx
      Go Gophers Go.

Comment

If I was a Gopher fan I think I would have found a way to make this series. Would be fun to be in the North Country for two schools that are under appreciated in college hockey
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          These non-conference games are just tune up games. They don't mean anything when you own the Regular Season Big 10 Banner every year.
          And that banner didn't even get them to the national tourney last year. My oh my.
          Last edited by icehawk; 10-25-2016, 09:32 PM.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Anything less than 2 wins will make me a sad panda.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Anybody coming to Bemidji East?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Hope the players feel the same. Time to bring it for all six periods.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  And that banner didn't even get them to the national tourney last year. My oh my.
                  That's the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    That's the joke.
                    Well aware SS. You know my obsession and all I couldn't resist
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Well..........can certainly understand that sentiment. Of the two teams right now Clarkson is playing better. Clarkson picked up three points against #5 UML (win) and tie with #14 Providence......certainly an impressive accomplishment on the road. We (SLU) are playing awful. We were blown out of both games, we have arguably one of the better goalies in the country the last few years and he was pulled from both games. In the Providence debacle alone we were called for 18 penalties (may of them deserved) and we can't stay out of the box. The team has not adjusted well to the new rules and emphasis by the officials. Our game against UML was similar as we had way too many penalties and our special teams play leaves a lot to be desired. I think a split for SLU would be a victory this weekend but I would not be surprised with two losses. As for Clarkson.....can't speak for them........JoeCCT can but they are playing well.

If anyone is coming East they are two small but unique rinks. Appleton where we play is sort of known as the "Fenway Park" of college hockey arena's. All wood, all old fashioned, small, but absolutely classic and gorgeous in it's own way. It is a definite throwback...but, like Fenway Park will likely not be replaced anytime soon. Canton and Potsdam are two VERY SMALL Towns in the North Country of NY State and in winter.......these two hockey teams are about all that there is to do.

*******http://saintsathletics.com/sports/20...narena********
                      SLU

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        If I was a Gopher fan I think I would have found a way to make this series. Would be fun to be in the North Country for two schools that are under appreciated in college hockey
                        It's a trip I would have loved to make. Especially to such a storied program as Clarkson.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                          Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            It's a trip I would have loved to make. Especially to such a storied program as Clarkson.
                            It's homecoming at SLU and Parents weekend at CCT. There are no hotel rooms to be found.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              It's homecoming at SLU and Parents weekend at CCT. There are no hotel rooms to be found.
                              That kind of stuff still matters enough to bring in big tourist dollars into college towns out east? Wow.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X