Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
    Like to see Appert put together a solid checking line against LeBlanc. His line seems to be scoring most of their goals. Hold that line and chances for V go up. Need some speed and size like Vassel Halpern Watts Malchuk
    I'd guess that only the latter two will suit up. Halpern may too. Vassel may be in a tough place with Watts healthy again.
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
      I am sure Dartmouth hasn`t forgotten who ended their season last year.
      Likewise, I'm sure RPI hasn't forgotten how it felt to sweep Dartmouth in the first round of playoffs last year. Friday night's game should be a good one.

Looking forward to having hockey back at the HFH after more than a month off!

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
        Like to see Appert put together a solid checking line against LeBlanc. His line seems to be scoring most of their goals. Hold that line and chances for V go up. Need some speed and size like Vassel Halpern Watts Malchuk
        The Leblanc, Killorn, and Biega line is far and away Harvard's best line. They are the only line that has really clicked this year and has been especially hot of late. Leblanc is a real difference maker.

Comment

Fans here may want to pay attention to Puck Daddy's college hockey section tomorrow.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

http://www.dailygazette.com/videos/2010/jan/22/367/

Interview with Appert & Polacek from, as WaP puts it, the Graham Chapman look-alike.

Comment

Working...
            X