Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

    Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    I could make a Union joke... nah.
    I know, I know.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

      Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      I could make a Union joke... nah.

      Simpler, without explanation.
      * Keep winning, especially beat Yale and Cornell.
      * Root for RPI and Maine.
      * Root against CC, Miami, DU, Ferris, Wisconsin, UMD, SCSU, and Lake Superior State.
      All it really comes down to is the first point, Keep winning and the rest will fall in place.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

        Originally posted by SlyFoxMan7 View Post
        All it really comes down to is the first point, Keep winning and the rest will fall in place.
        Not true with the Pairwise, especially in the ECAC.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

          CD sweep or bust?
          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

            Harvard coming on strong as late with consecutive wins against Quinnipiac, Yale, and Dartmouth (all at home). Keep in mind that Harvard's first 5 ECAC contests were on the road (tough for a young team) and during the visit to Cornell and Colgate, blew a 2 and 3 goal 3rd period lead respectively.

            What am I getting at? Harvard is a young team, but one I would argue is better than its record would indicate. They played Minnesota pretty tough last weekend and though they lost both, they played well.

            Should be a couple of good battles. Looking forward to it!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

              Originally posted by bothman View Post
              Harvard coming on strong as late with consecutive wins against Quinnipiac, Yale, and Dartmouth (all at home). Keep in mind that Harvard's first 5 ECAC contests were on the road (tough for a young team) and during the visit to Cornell and Colgate, blew a 2 and 3 goal 3rd period lead respectively.

              What am I getting at? Harvard is a young team, but one I would argue is better than its record would indicate. They played Minnesota pretty tough last weekend and though they lost both, they played well.

              Should be a couple of good battles. Looking forward to it!
              Harvard had a similar slow start last season and closed like a freight train. Definitely a threat to both CD teams this weekend. Dartmouth also worries me as they seem to be significantly underachieving.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                Harvard had a similar slow start last season and closed like a freight train. Definitely a threat to both CD teams this weekend. Dartmouth also worries me as they seem to be significantly underachieving.
                Count me as an RPI fan who wishes we had caught Harvard & Dartmouth earlier in the year. Harvard seems to be coming on and although they are apparently still struggling I am sure Dartmouth hasn`t forgotten who ended their season last year.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                  Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                  Count me as an RPI fan who wishes we had caught Harvard & Dartmouth earlier in the year. Harvard seems to be coming on and although they are apparently still struggling I am sure Dartmouth hasn`t forgotten who ended their season last year.
                  Determination and vigilance are good words to remember for the balance of the RS.
                  Here we come!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                    Three words: Capital District Sweep.
                    Hockeyenthusiast

                    Colgate Class of '03

                    -I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                      We'll be there for the night-day weekend series as Harvard seeks their first road win since the season opener.

                      All the info is in the signature... I'm excited as this will leave me with just one ECAC barn (Brown) to visit to have seen them all.
                      Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                      Go Crimson!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                        Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
                        Three words: Capital District Sweep.
                        We do hope so, but it's one game at a time. RPI has to beat Dartmouth, and Union has to beat Harvard before we can think about the possibility of those three words. I do have considence in its ability to happen, even if my Pick the Standings says otherwise.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                          8 pts. would be utopian but I'd gladly take the RC 3+3=6 weekend.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                            Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                            CD sweep or bust?
                            Is that a question or a statement?
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                              they didnt look like a feight train vs Brown..

                              I love Harvard but would like to see them kick up some ice in Beanpot and playoffs

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/22, 1/23)

                                Like to see Appert put together a solid checking line against LeBlanc. His line seems to be scoring most of their goals. Hold that line and chances for V go up. Need some speed and size like Vassel Halpern Watts Malchuk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X