Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

    One whole week into OOC and our fearless leader has forsaken us (has anyone seen him?).

    Anyways, BC, Merrimack, and UNH (but hey they won the shots on goal) all fell to AHC opponents. In fact the AHC has won every game they played against Hockey East opponents.

    UConn and Notre Dame took care of inferior opponents from the WCHA and...umm... where is ASU gonna end up again?

    BC beat Denver with splits all over the place (PC, Lowell, ZooMass) against NCHC opponents

    Finally, BU won, Maine(!?!?) swept, a shorthanded UVM team split, and NU started the season out taking a whole point from Quinnipiac

    AHA BI6 EZAC nacho WCHA ASU
    0-3-0 0-0-0 4-2-1 3-2-2 2-0-0 2-0-0
    0.000 N/A 0.643 0.571 1.000 1.000
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

  • #2
    Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

    Revenge of da bears ! (!!??!?!?!)
    Last edited by all bear; 10-12-2016, 03:53 PM.
    sure why not

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

      Sucks to have to carry the entire league on our backs. 😂 little help anyone, anyone ?
      sure why not

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

        HE is currently 2-5-2 ooc tonight
        1-2-1 vs ECAC
        0-0-1 vs AH
        0-1-0 vs B1G
        1-2-0 vs NCHC
        Last edited by gscott13; 10-15-2016, 12:05 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

          Originally posted by all bear View Post
          Sucks to have to carry the entire league on our backs. �� little help anyone, anyone ?
          done.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

            The greatest college hockey team ever assembled just got swept by denver who was without its best player. Same denver who lost to lowly little BC who has already lost to air force and wisconsin.

            The almighty providence lost to a team hockey east thumbs its nose at.

            God knows what poor merrimack is doing. They look like they'd be a bottom feeder in Atlantic hockey, a conference that owns our ***.

            Our best team might be the one that's leaving us after the year.

            Just pack it in and hope for better luck next year. Maybe BU can try bringing in 5 first round picks next year. Try jack parker instead of the recruiting coordinator they have now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              The greatest college hockey team ever assembled just got swept by denver who was without its best player. Same denver who lost to lowly little BC who has already lost to air force and wisconsin.

              The almighty providence lost to a team hockey east thumbs its nose at.

              God knows what poor merrimack is doing. They look like they'd be a bottom feeder in Atlantic hockey, a conference that owns our ***.

              Our best team might be the one that's leaving us after the year.

              Just pack it in and hope for better luck next year. Maybe BU can try bringing in 5 first round picks next year. Try jack parker instead of the recruiting coordinator they have now.
              I feel so much better having read this.

              "I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

              2008 POTY

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                The greatest college hockey team ever assembled just got swept by denver who was without its best player. Same denver who lost to lowly little BC who has already lost to air force and wisconsin.

                The almighty providence lost to a team hockey east thumbs its nose at.

                God knows what poor merrimack is doing. They look like they'd be a bottom feeder in Atlantic hockey, a conference that owns our ***.

                Our best team might be the one that's leaving us after the year.

                Just pack it in and hope for better luck next year. Maybe BU can try bringing in 5 first round picks next year. Try jack parker instead of the recruiting coordinator they have now.
                qft
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

                  Totally ignoring the best team... who swept CC this weekend.

                  No respect

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

                    It is crazy that Atlantic Hockey is kicking Hockey East around...
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Totally ignoring the best team... who swept CC this weekend.

                      No respect
                      Ya but sweeping cc is like beating up Perkins school for the blind

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

                        While the scoreline doesn't reflect it due to two ENG at the end, Wisconsin v. BC was closer than I expected. Is Bucky back or was BU just being flukey...either way they contributed to Hockey East's OOC record more than BU...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                          While the scoreline doesn't reflect it due to two ENG at the end, Wisconsin v. BC was closer than I expected. Is Bucky back or was BU just being flukey...either way they contributed to Hockey East's OOC record more than BU...
                          BU played a pre-season top 5 team. BC played....Wisconsin.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

                            Well at least BC beat denver

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: hockey east ooc thread (2016/17): mookie MIA edition

                              Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Well at least BC beat denver
                              Raise a banner.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X