Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ the Alaska's - 10-7/10-9

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    Earlier someone mentioned Hubbs was a goon, and now I kinda agree with that. I'd like to see the replay of the "unecessary roughness", to determine if it was incidental or not.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgwT...ature=youtu.be

There ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Boarding or CFB, both had speed coming into the boards, Hubbs should've just laid a good body or shoulder check.
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
        Man your fans get fired up lol. I took, "Hubbs plays hockey" as Marchand doesn't play a skilled game and is just a pest.
        That's exactly how I read it.

Comment

Really impressed with the skating and passing. Looks like PP needs some attention but not upset with the loss. Scoring 3 against Minny makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
            Really impressed with the skating and passing. Looks like PP needs some attention but not upset with the loss. Scoring 3 against Minny makes me happy.
            No offense but giving up 3 makes me a little nervous!
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              No offense but giving up 3 makes me a little nervous!
              Before playing UAA on Saturday I was expecting the Nanooks to have the same outcome against the Gophs that UAA did so scoring 3 goals and skating with a powerhouse like Minnesota as well as they did, I am not going to be complaining....yet.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                Before playing UAA on Saturday I was expecting the Nanooks to have the same outcome against the Gophs that UAA did so scoring 3 goals and skating with a powerhouse like Minnesota as well as they did, I am not going to be complaining....yet.
                Watched both UAA and Goofers live.
                nooks looked good

Comment

Power play could use some work, especially on the defense, other than that I was impressed with the Nanooks again. It is exciting to see some new guys stepping up. Leer, Staley and Vieth have looked good along with freshman like Thompson and Van Tetering.

Comment

Well, other than the two shorties that cost us the goofs game I'm relatively happy for the weekend. Young and inexperienced team took it to UAA from the start and mostly hung with a pretty good Minnesota team. There is plenty to build on for the Brice tourney.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Working...
                    X