Minnesota @ the Alaska's - 10-7/10-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota @ the Alaska's - 10-7/10-9

just came on with audio problems, they are saying they are having some issues. hopefully the video is up at full strength for puck drop

EDIT:
    Looks like puck drop is 7:07 AKT so they have a couple minutes
    Last edited by Stauber1; 10-07-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
      just came on with audio problems, they are saying they are having some issues. hopefully the video is up at full strength for puck drop
      Yeah. Just came on. Whew.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Yeah. Just came on. Whew.
        Trying 1500AM radio broadcast with internet video. Hopefully the lag isn't too bad.

Edit: Forget that, radio lag is terrible!
        Last edited by D2D; 10-07-2016, 10:12 PM.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Hopefully coach lights a fire underneath our asses.
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Ugh. Men against boys. Mantha kept that closer than it should've been. Too cute, too slow, too small.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Ugh. Men against boys. Mantha kept that closer than it should've been. Too cute, too slow, too small.
              I mentioned in the Lodge, if MN won 3-2, I'd be saying some very different things. As it is, I am satisfied. Big win for MN, despite stereotypical histories of the teams.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I mentioned in the Lodge, if MN won 3-2, I'd be saying some very different things. As it is, I am satisfied. Big win for MN, despite stereotypical histories of the teams.
                Yeah it was ugly. It's hard to find any positive out of that game.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

It was a C- effort with a grade of D for confidence. The only positives are the number of penalties called against us and the lessons that can be learned.

I was glad to see we've abandoned that stupid umbrella power play.

Comment

Earlier someone mentioned Hubbs was a goon, and now I kinda agree with that. I'd like to see the replay of the "unecessary roughness", to determine if it was incidental or not. He continues to put the team in bad spots, countless major's called against him, and yet the team seemed to play best killing his penalty. In a cruel twist of fate, equal parts soul and lifeblood of the team, and the dirty side of hockey that puts his team in bad spots.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Now I realize why Shyiak recruited big, that line of the Renouf's and Luedtke is small and at least they were paired with a pair of tall D most of the night. Even though they have chemistry, I'd like to see the twins paired with an enforcer. They seemed to get pushed around and tripped a lot, and the D were either too slow or unresponsive tonight.
                    Last edited by AKSWF; 10-08-2016, 02:36 AM. Reason: I will add, I always felt Hubbs has not and wouldn't live up to his potential due to his continued dirty play.
                    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                      Earlier someone mentioned Hubbs was a goon, and now I kinda agree with that. I'd like to see the replay of the "unecessary roughness", to determine if it was incidental or not. He continues to put the team in bad spots, countless major's called against him, and yet the team seemed to play best killing his penalty. In a cruel twist of fate, equal parts soul and lifeblood of the team, and the dirty side of hockey that puts his team in bad spots.

Now I realize why Shyiak recruited big, that line of the Renouf's and Luedtke is small and at least they were paired with a pair of tall D most of the night. Even though they have chemistry, I'd like to see the twins paired with an enforcer. They seemed to get pushed around and tripped a lot, and the D were either too slow or unresponsive tonight.
                      Hubbs is your version of Brad Marchand. Both good and bad.
                      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                        Hubbs is your version of Brad Marchand. Both good and bad.
                        Hubbs plays hockey.
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                          Hubbs plays hockey.
                          You realize how good Marchand is, right...

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                            You realize how good Marchand is, right...
                            Did he say he was Marchand? No. The previous poster (a UAF fan) said he was UAA's "version of". You do understand how that's a partial comparison? And then Alaska Hockey said nothing about Marchand with the MOST OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTATED COMMENT EVER ON A HOCKEY FORUM "Hubbs Plays Hockey". And you respond with this smarmy nonsense? ffs ...

Comment

Man your fans get fired up lol. I took, "Hubbs plays hockey" as Marchand doesn't play a skilled game and is just a pest.

Comment

6-0 over UAA? The gophers are back baby! Bring on Penn State!
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X