Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

"UNH Captain's Corner: Sweeping Maine"
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Things are lookin' up! We got a vote in this weeks poll 👏😉 Look out!!
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Winnick burns Rask...
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
          Going to see Winnik play against the B's Wednesday night in DC.
          What say you about Winnik now, DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            What say you about Winnik now, DC?
            He's at the game sitting behind the B's bench sent me a pic of Torey Krug 😉
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              That was a really dirty hit by Wilson; I was fine with the Bs making the Caps pay with that PPG.

Another dirty hit on Schaller (from Merrimack, NH) not called. Game is getting ugly.

Brooks Orpik (BC) a dirty player.

And, TJ Oshie involved in motel dust up with Mike Radja in Grand Forks way back in late December 2008.
              Last edited by Snively65; 12-07-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

That was a really dirty hit by Wilson; I was fine with the Bs making the Caps pay with that PPG.

Another dirty hit on Schaller (from Merrimack, NH) not called. Game is getting ugly.

Brooks Orpik (BC) a dirty player.

And, TJ Oshie involved in motel dust up with Mike Radja in Grand Forks way back in late December 2008.
                There's nothing redeeming about the Caps. The team, the fans, etc. Glad we came away with a point - showed some grit. Winnik did smoke one by Rask - that was cool to see, I guess.

HR is right - seats were crazy. I was looking at the back of Claude's head all night. Had to watch half of it on the 'Tron.
                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

I think my wife shares your sentiments after last night. Maybe I'll get her a FatHead poster for Christmas
                  Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                    I think my wife shares your sentiments after last night. Maybe I'll get her a FatHead poster for Christmas
                    haha he's a keeper....in another game I was watching last night but it got too late so I missed it, Brett Pesce's first goal of the season a laser!

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/video...700/c-47113403
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      haha he's a keeper....in another game I was watching last night but it got too late so I missed it, Brett Pesce's first goal of the season a laser!

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/video...700/c-47113403
                      Beautiful goal by Pesce; did the announcer say Brad Pesce?

How likely is that for Winnik and Pesce to get goals on the same night?

And, does anyone think that we might have won the game against Miami (L2-1) in the first round of the NCAAs in March 2007 had Winnik stayed for his senior year? Perhaps he could have helped fill out the top three lines, which included Smith, MicFlikier, Brett Heminway, Radja, Fornataro, Pollastrone, Ciooco, and Fortney. Decent blue line that year in front of Regan also, with only one game missed amongst the six of them. That was the year that we lost to BC in the HEA championship game at the Garden, 5-2. Also, that season, Peter LeBlanc and Bobby Butler played 39 and 38 games as freshmen.

Comment

Beautiful goal by Pesce; did the announcer say Brad Pesce?

How likely is that for Winnik and Pesce to get goals on the same night?

And, does anyone think that we might have won the game against Miami (L2-1) in the first round of the NCAAs in March 2007 had Winnik stayed for his senior year? Perhaps he could have helped fill out the top three lines, which included Smith, MicFlikier, Brett Heminway, Radja, Fornataro, Pollastrone, Ciooco, and Fortney. Decent blue line that year in front of Regan also, with only one game missed amongst the six of them. That was the year that we lost to BC in the HEA championship game at the Garden, 5-2. Also, that season, Peter LeBlanc and Bobby Butler played 39 and 38 games as freshmen.
                        Speaking of Peter LeBlanc, his OT goal against NODAK at the Regional in Manchester should be in the intro highlights on the Tron at the Whitt IMHO! One of the most exciting UNH game I've ever seen.(sadly on tv!)
                        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                          Speaking of Peter LeBlanc, his OT goal against NODAK at the Regional in Manchester should be in the intro highlights on the Tron at the Whitt IMHO! One of the most exciting UNH game I've ever seen.(sadly on tv!)
                          That sure is an amazing game...here it is but you have to get to 9:45 ish for the LeBlanc goal and totally agree it should be in the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5THX7td0rU
                          Last edited by HockeyRef; 12-08-2016, 08:26 PM.
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

That sure is an amazing game...here it is but you have to get to 9:45 ish for the LeBlanc goal and totally agree it should be in the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5THX7td0rU
                            Amazing!
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Two minute minor for mis-remembering(unless it's me!).

Oshie and "You tiger now" Radja were buds, went out after the game and somehow determined it would be a good idea to relieve themselves in the elevator. Oh my!
                              Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                                Two minute minor for mis-remembering(unless it's me!).

Oshie and "You tiger now" Radja were buds, went out after the game and somehow determined it would be a good idea to relieve themselves in the elevator. Oh my!
                                Yep, that makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X