Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    No one's discussing it anymore because they've all realized I've been correct all along.
    Chuck won the Bentley game SOG, was soundly trounced in the St Lawrence game, and the Clarkson game was a draw. So, 1-1-1 on this young season. Not as good as our team, which stands at 2-1-0.
    Last edited by Snively65; 10-20-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Chuck won the Bentley game SOG, was soundly trounced in the St Lawrence game, and the Clarkson game was a draw. So, 1-1-1 on this young season. Not as good as our team, which stands at 2-1-0.
      Or put another way ... two out of three games, the REAL result - you know, the score? - hasn't matched the SOG *outcome*. Which works in favor of my whole "meaningless* thing.

I'm not quite sure what "our team" has a 2-1-0 record in but with the cupcake-fest on the doorstep, it's hard to blame anyone for getting excited things could be looking up soon - especially in the "Quest for 600".

... hope we're giving you some quality entertainment now, Puck Hawk.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

http://www.concordmonitor.com/UNH-ho...ollege-5495657

Lots of updates from Umile on the playing status of Vela (not ready for this weekend), and Boyd (not likely to play because of his ribs). Wonder whether the media has worked up the gumption to ask Umile about the status of Hill and McNicholas, and why Cefalu and Chanter are playing up front ahead of them.
        The Souza record:
        15-16 10th place
        16-17 10th place
        17-18 11th place
        18-19 8th place
        19-20 9th place
        20-21 10th place
        21-22 9th place
        22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Exactly. We even have many fans of other teams visiting here because they find our threads so intriguing, especially when compared to their own boring threads. I will not name names, but we know who they are.
          Intriguing? Not so sure about that. I think it's more that folks love watching a good train wreck.
          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
            It's an important debate. Almost as important as last night's dust up in the desert.

I'm just here to help though!
            I got about a third of the way through the first question when I switched back to Curb Your Enthusiasm on my iPad.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
              I got about a third of the way through the first question when I switched back to Curb Your Enthusiasm on my iPad.
              Good call dc
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

The Tirone/Clark debate can be put to rest for a while...from what someone told me, no Clark this weekend and maybe the foreseeable future, as he re-injured his shoulder. Hill & McNicholas back this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatsFan1983 View Post
                  The Tirone/Clark debate can be put to rest for a while...from what someone told me, no Clark this weekend and maybe the foreseeable future, as he re-injured his shoulder. Hill & McNicholas back this weekend.
                  That is unfortunate. Setting aside all of the craziness on this thread over the last week, it would have been nice to see each get some time. Hope he heals quickly, and that this isn't one of those chronic recurring things that limits a career.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                    That is unfortunate. Setting aside all of the craziness on this thread over the last week, it would have been nice to see each get some time. Hope he heals quickly, and that this isn't one of those chronic recurring things that limits a career.
                    Agreed on Clark; really tough luck if he is on the shelf again for a lengthy time.

Anyone planning to attend the game this weekend? Libby's before the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                      Agreed on Clark; really tough luck if he is on the shelf again for a lengthy time.

Not back up there until 11/4-5. Enjoy - hope we get a better crowd!

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

Would love to make this one but unsure; might be watching from the 'puter unfortunately. Expect to make next weekend's games tho!!! We'll see....go 'Cats!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

"Hockey East Honors Kelleher, Grasso & Cleland"
                          Includes video highlights.
                          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by CatsFan1983 View Post
                            Really really bad luck for Clark if this is accurate. But it begs the question(s):

(1) IF Clark is out for an extended period ... what do we know about Lazzaro (if something happens to DT)?
                            (2) Does your answer to (1) force UNH to begin to put the wheels in motion to accelerate Robinson?

I think we've seen this movie before - rather recently too - I'm assuming UNH will hold on tight and call up a JV/club goalie if needed? But that could be deadly to the Quest for 600.
                            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                              Really really bad luck for Clark if this is accurate. But it begs the question(s):

(1) IF Clark is out for an extended period ... what do we know about Lazzaro (if something happens to DT)?
                              (2) Does your answer to (1) force UNH to begin to put the wheels in motion to accelerate Robinson?

I think we've seen this movie before - rather recently too - I'm assuming UNH will hold on tight and call up a JV/club goalie if needed? But that could be deadly to the Quest for 600.
                              or if nothing, excepting the Clarkson game, happens to DT.

Couldn't resist, sorry.
                              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Game on tonight in Durham?

Comment

Working...
                                X