Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
    Two minute minor for mis-remembering(unless it's me!).

Oshie and "You tiger now" Radja were buds, went out after the game and somehow determined it would be a good idea to relieve themselves in the elevator. Oh my!
    In their defense - I believe it got stuck...
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Time for thread starters to begin preparing catchy titles to follow up this season thread and the recruit thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Time for thread starters to begin preparing catchy titles to follow up this season thread and the recruit thread.
        UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!
        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

College Hockey -- UNH at Dartmouth: Scoring is Kelleher's game:
          http://www.unionleader.com/article/2....wBxIzhMI.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Things are lookin' up! We got a vote in this weeks poll ���� Look out!!
            In case anyone was wondering ... UNH's combined record to date against teams ahead of them in the USCHO poll is 1-3-0. Confirming (1) we have had a cupcake schedule to date, with only four (4) games against Top 30-ish teams; and (2) we haven't done well against the few we've faced to date ...

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Originally posted by Darius View Post
            UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We Do Have a Hockey Season Here!?!
            Darius, please run with yours? If y'all are waiting for me, it may be a while. BTW 5 posts left here ...
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
              In case anyone was wondering ... UNH's combined record to date against teams ahead of them in the USCHO poll is 1-3-0. Confirming (1) we have had a cupcake schedule to date, with only four (4) games against Top 30-ish teams; and (2) we haven't done well against the few we've faced to date ...

Darius, please run with yours? If y'all are waiting for me, it may be a while. BTW 5 posts left here ...
              haha Mr. Buzzkill was just having some fun...believe me I'm aware of where we are at! It's going to take a HE championship to get us in the Regional think we all do get that. Anyhoo...still it (for me at least) was somewhat gratifying to see that one lil vote, meaningless as it is. Didn't exactly crack open the Dom P over it.

Agree Darius start the new thread!

Time for the 'Cats to eat up those ivy covered, Big Green cupcakes!!!! According to the Onion Leader they have quite a few players out and I see Dylan Maller is our for us.

Game predict: UNH 4- Dartmouth 1
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                Done, with a slight modification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                  Done, with a slight modification.
                  Excellent work, Darius.

Now, we need three blockbuster posts to close out this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by snively65 View Post
                    excellent work, darius.

Now, we need three blockbuster posts to close out this thread.
                    one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                      one!
                      Two!!!
                      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        Two!!!
                        1001?

Comment

Working...
                        X