X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patman
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    Hough actually graduated in just 2.5 years. Since he was all done with classes, and not getting regular playing time, he decided to leave.
    Ye gods! Well, god speed.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied
    Re: 2016/2016 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Christian Folin scored his first goal of the season for the Wild tonight. Meanwhile NESN's Dale Arnold butchered his last name during Bruins-Nashville second intermission highlights. Made sure Arnold knows it via Twitter too, complete with Folin's audio pronunciation clip from Wild website.

Article on Tyler Wall from Ranger's website.
    https://www.nhl.com/video/folin-staa...394/c-48308703

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

Christian Folin scored his first goal of the season for the Wild tonight. Meanwhile NESN's Dale Arnold butchered his last name during Bruins-Nashville second intermission highlights. Made sure Arnold knows it via Twitter too, complete with Folin's audio pronunciation clip from Wild website.

Article on Tyler Wall from Ranger's website.
    Last edited by riverchief1; 01-12-2017, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

UConn also holds the tiebreaker against Lowell.
    Good point. I forgot about that.

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    UConn 6-3 over Maine. UConn is three points behind the Hawks with a game at hand.
    UConn also holds the tiebreaker against Lowell.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

In tonight's HE action:

UNH 5-3 over NU. The Wildcats scored the final 4 goals in the comeback win. UNH is two points behind the Hawks with two games at hand.
    UConn 6-3 over Maine. UConn is three points behind the Hawks with a game at hand.

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

For anyone interested, the bookstore just got in the last batch of replica 50th anniversary jerseys that will be available. A bunch of S, M, L, XL, etc. sizes and once gone, that will be it.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    That's actually really **** impressive.
    That is impressive. The best of luck to Gage and Jake in the future.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

Hough actually graduated in just 2.5 years. Since he was all done with classes, and not getting regular playing time, he decided to leave.
    That's actually really **** impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Middle Street
    replied

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
    Vecchione and Keller both stayed last year, as did Joe G who I'm sure had offers. I wouldn't call it a sure thing, but I'm guessing Norm has a plan.
    That's a good point. Here's hoping.

Leave a comment:

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied
    So he's eligible to some school as a grad transfer and can start right away? Good for him

Leave a comment:

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
    I think we have to assume this is CJ's last season, no?
    Vecchione and Keller both stayed last year, as did Joe G who I'm sure had offers. I wouldn't call it a sure thing, but I'm guessing Norm has a plan.

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
    I'm not surprised to hear about Townsend, but I am a little surprised about Hough. He had some good games last season and coming into this year I was thinking he might be more of a regular contributor.

Leave a comment:

• Middle Street
    replied

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    More for the recruiting thread that I'll update at some point, but that leaves us with 27 players eligible this year, including 4 goalies. That's not a lot of depth as it's only 23 skaters.

For next year, we're losing 4 seniors (and hopefully no underclassmen ... I'm talking to you CJ!), and get Burchett eligible. We currently have 6 players committed for this fall (but I can see at least one that might not be ready yet).
    I think we have to assume this is CJ's last season, no?

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

More for the recruiting thread that I'll update at some point, but that leaves us with 27 players eligible this year, including 4 goalies. That's not a lot of depth as it's only 23 skaters.

For next year, we're losing 4 seniors (and hopefully no underclassmen ... I'm talking to you CJ!), and get Burchett eligible. We currently have 6 players committed for this fall (but I can see at least one that might not be ready yet).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X