replied
    Re: 2016/2016 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago

I think Bazin needs to grow the beard back

Leave a comment:

• bottomdweller
    replied

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    With 14 available points left for Lowell in league play, the team currently finds itself outside of a bye spot. They are currently tied for fifth with UNH. UConn and PC are one point behind, each with a game in hand. And they BOTH have the tiebreaker over Lowell.
    Lowell would need to take 12 out of a possible 14 points to secure home ice and have a shot at the NCAAs without having to win the HE tournament. And I currently don't even see them getting to the garden, so.....

Leave a comment:

• Darius
    replied

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    What a great past two weekends. Can't wait for next weekend.
    Looking forward to Saturday. Sal's pizza and a quality beer. Several if y'all put a hurt on the 'cats.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

With 14 available points left for Lowell in league play, the team currently finds itself outside of a bye spot. They are currently tied for fifth with UNH. UConn and PC are one point behind, each with a game in hand. And they BOTH have the tiebreaker over Lowell.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Norm's post game press conference.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRpw...ature=youtu.be

Game highlights.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwSB...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

What a great past two weekends. Can't wait for next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Of course, I lied. I couldn't stop watching. CJ makes it 3-2 with just over 3 minutes left. And a power play for Lowell.

Edit to add: And a turnover with the goalie out, and BU buries it. It's ovah.
    They looked good all night on the PP but they couldn't do anything with it at the end when they needed it. The Hawks had plenty of chances but couldn't get that second goal. Tough luck on BU's second goal. It looked to me like the puck hit the refs skate as Gambardella was trying to move the puck along the boards. The puck went right to a BU player who fed Carpenter for the goal.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

I was watching BU's free feed. Tough break on the 2nd BU goal, nice assist by the ref.

Nice goal by 19 to make it 3-2. Terrible diagonal back pass while you were rushing up the ice on the late PP led to an icing.

Leave a comment:

• Leecoffee9
    replied

Nope.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

Of course, I lied. I couldn't stop watching. CJ makes it 3-2 with just over 3 minutes left. And a power play for Lowell.

Edit to add: And a turnover with the goalie out, and BU buries it. It's ovah.
    Last edited by UMLFan; 01-28-2017, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

Lowell takes the lead. Lowell blows the lead (they didn't even wait one minute for this one). Lowell loses a game. Yeah, I know it's 3-1 with about 5 left, and while they played really well in the first and second ... 60 minutes is just not possible for this team. So yeah, I'm done watching this one ... heading to four straight losses.

If this doesn't sounds familiar to you ...

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    I'm just assuming this is so they can broadcast bruins games, right?
    I believe it has to do with ASN broadcasting a college hockey doubleheader on Friday nights.

Leave a comment:

• MaryK
    replied
    Now thinking of going after getting over last night's debacle. What section?
    Not sure actually. Haven't picked up our tickets yet.

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied
    Agreed. The 6:00 ASN games suck but Lowell somehow still managed to have great attendance last night. Equally bad will be the last regular season home game against bc that has an 8:30 start.
    I'm just assuming this is so they can broadcast bruins games, right?

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied
    Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Wall is just a freshman... though considering metcalf's status as a draft pick he should be doing better and this should be a tandem

These 6PM TV games though... have to stop
    Agreed. The 6:00 ASN games suck but Lowell somehow still managed to have great attendance last night. Equally bad will be the last regular season home game against bc that has an 8:30 start.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X