North Dakota '16 - '17 Season Thread - Let's Do It Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    Cam is not as good as you all think. Both of the goals were weak. Did not look good Saturday. Had a strong D last year.
    Yeah, the entire TEAM didn't look good today. Especially after scoring that 5th goal they let up while Bemidji kept pushing to win.

Comment

Re: North Dakota '16 - '17 Season Thread - Let's Do It Again

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
      Yeah, the entire TEAM didn't look good today. Especially after scoring that 5th goal they let up while Bemidji kept pushing to win.
      They will definitely need more focus with the lead or there are teams on the schedule this season that will make them pay.
      sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
        They will definitely need more focus with the lead or there are teams on the schedule this season that will make them pay.
        Very true, including the next several weekends. This D group is young, and people underestimate how difficult it can be to play with a lead late. Opponents are crashing and playing more men deep, so assignments and coverages change and it's easy to get caught chasing. Last night's game was great experience for them. Bemidji can play.

Comment

Since 2014 the Sioux are 37-4-4 at the Ralph. That's impressive.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Since 2014 the Sioux are 37-4-4 at the Ralph. That's impressive.
            And in spite of not living in (or near) Grand Forks, I have been there for at least two of those losses.
            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
              And in spite of not living in (or near) Grand Forks, I have been there for at least two of those losses.
              Ughhh.... the wisconson game... **shudder**

Comment

So THAT'S why they lost!
                sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

That's not good. Not good at all. I've been to probably close to 130 games since the new Ralph was built. Have maybe witnessed 20 losses max.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    Ughhh.... the wisconson game... **shudder**
                    That wasn't even one of the games!

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                    So THAT'S why they lost!
                    Not my fault! After going to the FF in '08, '11, '14 and '15, I sent a letter to UND offering to stop going to FF games if they paid me $1,000,000. They didn't agree so I went again in '16. I don't think I have any leverage left.

That's not good. Not good at all. I've been to probably close to 130 games since the new Ralph was built. Have maybe witnessed 20 losses max.
                    Slacker.

Comment

It looks like another good recruit:

http://www.inforum.com/sports/414380...its-und-hockey

Comment

Another NCHC honor for sophomore forward Brock Boeser. He was named National Collegiate Hockey Conference Offensive Player of the Week for the second time this season after scoring five goals in UND’s sweep of Bemidji State last weekend.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Zane McIntyre is making his first start for my Bruins tonight against fellow 2015 Hobey finalist Jimmy Vesey and the Rangers. Good luck to both, but especially Zane and the B's
                          Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
                          University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
                            Zane McIntyre is making his first start for my Bruins tonight against fellow 2015 Hobey finalist Jimmy Vesey and the Rangers. Good luck to both, but especially Zane and the B's
                            So far so good. Pretty cool he's making his debut in MSG.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

So far so good. Pretty cool he's making his debut in MSG.
                              But not a great game. He made 26 saves and lost 5-2.

Comment

Another NCHC honor for sophomore forward Brock Boeser. He was named National Collegiate Hockey Conference Offensive Player of the Week for the second time this season after scoring five goals in UND’s sweep of Bemidji State last weekend.
                                Could need 10 points this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X