• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotter
    replied
    Re: Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
    Shucks!!

Almost time to start the new thread Shabby?? First game less than a month away
    Was just going to say the same. Let's go, shabs!

Leave a comment:

• QUAlum2004
    replied

ECAC Preview: Colgate Raiders

http://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/201...e-raiders.html

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
    Yes it is, you going to the Richmond game ?
    Saw you at game; yellow shorts, pretty snappy, ha-ha. Once again we managed to have not quite enough offense to win the game. 3rd down completion % must have been terrible

Back to hockey: am very impressed by incoming recruits. They have size, weight for the most part, and look like they have good pedigrees. Many from Canada, which bodes well. Can't wait to see how they do in our first few games. Should be able to fit right in based on their numbers and experience coming into the college game. Am ever hopeful....

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied

50-50 right now; depends on the weather and what the first lady decrees

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied

Yes you did....he graduated in three years from SLU but Mark Morris must have struck again !
    Shucks!!

Almost time to start the new thread Shabby?? First game less than a month away

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

Yes you did....he graduated in three years from SLU but Mark Morris must have struck again !

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied

Did I read this right, that Hayton, the SLU goalie, has left Canton for UWisconsin, taking a PG year? If so, this is one more great goaltender we won't have to face this season )

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
    Even I find this hard to believe... I received my Colgate at New Hampshire tickets in the mail today for October 13-14... and Colgate still hasn't posted any 2017-2018 ticket pricing or ticket sales info on their athletics web site yet. Crazy!
    One day later and, magically, I have my Colgate season ticket (and parking pass) reserved. The guy on the phone said that it will be mailed out next week. Saturday, September 30, can't come quick enough. I predict Niagara falls.

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied

Even I find this hard to believe... I received my Colgate at New Hampshire tickets in the mail today for October 13-14... and Colgate still hasn't posted any 2017-2018 ticket pricing or ticket sales info on their athletics web site yet. Crazy!

Leave a comment:

• Rainman
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    OMG, they killed Kenny??
    You ********!

(EDIT - apparently the word I posted, 8 letters, starts with a b, is censored?)

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied
    Originally posted by Rainman View Post
    If Kenny is indeed gone, I sure hope it was his decision to leave and not him getting fired. He was very helpful last September in getting me a ticket to the Army game last October - the first in Class of '65 Arena!
    OMG, they killed Kenny?? 😊. Sorry couldn't resist ....

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied

And when he sang the national anthem we were something like 7-0 at one time.
    I believe he did the play-by-play for the womens team videos also.

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
    Yes, think it was Kenny. I have no knowledge whether he was fired or chose to leave, but when I saw the announcement of the new ticket person on the Gate website I checked the directory & Kenny wasn't there. I enjoyed his flamboyant style, sorry to see him go...
    And when he sang the national anthem we were something like 7-0 at one time.

Leave a comment:

• Rainman
    replied

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
    Yes, think it was Kenny. I have no knowledge whether he was fired or chose to leave, but when I saw the announcement of the new ticket person on the Gate website I checked the directory & Kenny wasn't there. I enjoyed his flamboyant style, sorry to see him go...
    If Kenny is indeed gone, I sure hope it was his decision to leave and not him getting fired. He was very helpful last September in getting me a ticket to the Army game last October - the first in Class of '65 Arena!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X