Albert schmeh was mid sixties.
    Will know exact years tomorrow.
    Thanks.
    Tom schmeh

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied
    Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
    Two brothers went to Colgate in the Sixties. Love Hamilton and the University. Dislike Cornell. He he he
    I have driven from Knoxville iowa to / from Omaha for all UNO home games the last several years.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Tom s.
    What class were they in, if I might ask. Also names if you are comfortable with that. Don't need season tix to Colgate games. Can get game day tix pretty easily. Will post names of southern tier folks if I hear of any.

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied
    Re: Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

Two brothers went to Colgate in the Sixties. Love Hamilton and the University. Dislike Cornell. He he he
    I have driven from Knoxville iowa to / from Omaha for all UNO home games the last several years.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Tom s.

Leave a comment:

• TchrBill
    replied

Am an Omaha season ticket holder who is moving back to upstate NY late this month.
    I would like to get Colgate season ticket, but I will likely be living in Owego, NY.
    Do any other season ticket holder s live in the southern tier?
    Tom S.
    Why Colgate? You seem closer to Cornell, yes? Amazing atmosphere, but season tix there are probably impossible. I travel 3+ hrs for every game and the weather is relentless. See you in Hamilton!

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

Anytime we can help, just ask.

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied

Thanks for responding. I will keep my ears and eyes open for Colgate hockey regulars in southern tier.
    Tom s.

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied

Thanks for responding. My niece is the Clarkson alum president in Boston. One of my Frozen Four buddies has a Clarkson season ticket.
    Anyway, if you hear of a Colgate hockey regular from southern tier, please let me know.
    Tom s.

Leave a comment:

• drshoen
    replied

Am an Omaha season ticket holder who is moving back to upstate NY late this month.
    I would like to get Colgate season ticket, but I will likely be living in owego, NY.
    Tom S.
    Not a season ticket holder, but I live in Owego. I attend the Clarkson game every year - which has not gone well for my team, every year. It's about 2 hours from Owego to Hamilton in good weather, but a pretty easy drive.

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

I'm not sure, there used to be a few from Norwich NY, 20 miles south I believe. Welcome to ECAC hockey.

Leave a comment:

• iowabasedtraveler
    replied

I would like to get Colgate season ticket, but I will likely be living in owego, NY.
    Tom S.

Leave a comment:

• Marmot
    replied

McKechney also ended up being the leading league scorer in the AJHL playoffs.

We may have something there.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenCoat
    replied

Brooks Bandits update: three more assists for Josh McKeckney last night...Vachon also contributing a nice assist...wonder if Vachon is coming in 2018 or 2019???

Leave a comment:

• sshablak
    replied

Next year!

Leave a comment:

• ColSkate65
    replied
    Originally posted by red133883 View Post
    Wagner scored last night in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the Ducks last night
    Ducks are in a hole right now. Maybe Chris can get another and tie up the series.

At least the Rangers are still in it. Sorry about the Bruins, Shabby...😩

Leave a comment:

• red133883
    replied

Wagner scored last night in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the Ducks last night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X