X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don C
    replied
    Re: Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

Think about going to games this weekend. Is there a visitor section, and are there any good places to stay in the area?

Leave a comment:

• TchrBill
    replied

Tough to be down a man for 14 minutes of a 60-minute game. No problem seeing Racine in net IMO, just testing the waters before league play begins.

This season, Goals For = 12, Goals Against = 21. In the two games we tied, Colgate scored first. Coming out strong, setting the pace, and scoring first may be key this season. Hope Point won't second-guess his choice to come to Colgate if he doesn't start. My guess is he would not be on the bench anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied

I have been in the Mediterranean Sea on a 2 week cruise visiting and eating my way around Italy, Spain, Portugal, France and Gibraltar(UK). I come back and with less than one week to go before RPI and Union kick off the ECAC campaign and I find only 22 contestants. Come on people. You have until Friday at 7PM to get your picks in or amend your previous picks. If doing an amendment just give me a new post with your revised picks and state that they are revised.

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ings-2016-2017
    Last edited by vicb; 10-23-2016, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• red133883
    replied

Friday against Maine is a must win

Leave a comment:

• Ronnieb
    replied

Pretty sure Gate should play Brooks even more🙂

Leave a comment:

Working...