Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
    I happened to wander into the LSSU thread today and saw that Noah Lalonde has switched his commitment to the Lakers. Either Cole wasn't going to honor his verbal or he decided to take off due to the coaching switch. Sort of an interesting development as far as traditionally meager summer news goes.
    His USHL numbers (4 goals in 48 games) indicate a 3rd or 4th line player...my guess is Cole recinded the scholarship offer and LSSU offered for 2018-19.

    Comment


    • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

      Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
      I happened to wander into the LSSU thread today and saw that Noah Lalonde has switched his commitment to the Lakers. Either Cole wasn't going to honor his verbal or he decided to take off due to the coaching switch. Sort of an interesting development as far as traditionally meager summer news goes.
      Not a lot of impact here, as I'm not sure a lot of people expected him to be here this Fall.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by owslachief View Post
        Not a lot of impact here, as I'm not sure a lot of people expected him to be here this Fall.
        I am interested to find out who officially is in this next class. I think we can count on Keefer, Miller, Lewandowsky, Farmer and Kamer for sure. 5 is not going to get us there.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
          I am interested to find out who officially is in this next class. I think we can count on Keefer, Miller, Lewandowsky, Farmer and Kamer for sure. 5 is not going to get us there.
          I believe Jake Smith is also part of the class...and Brody Stevens is still showing on twitter he expects to be here in the fall.

          This could be it unless there is a surprise add or someone leaves.
          Goalies - Minnie, Lethemon, Wright
          Dmen - Osburn, Gatt, Rosburg, Eliot, T. Miller, Farmer, Ghafari, Chrek, Scarsella
          Forward - Saliba, Appleton, Hirosi, Khoderenko, Lambdin, Milan, Sanford, Pavelek, Kamer, Lewandowski, Keefer, J. Smith, Stevens

          Heavy on dmen so no reason for Apap this year unless Someone leaves this summer. Only one extra forward, but MSU could get by.
          Last edited by wsummers; 05-31-2017, 06:54 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

            Originally posted by wsummers View Post
            I believe Jake Smith is also part of the class...and Brody Stevens is still showing on twitter he expects to be here in the fall.

            This could be it unless there is a surprise add or someone leaves.
            Goalies - Minnie, Lethemon, Wright
            Dmen - Osburn, Gatt, Rosburg, Eliot, T. Miller, Farmer, Ghafari, Chrek, Scarsella
            Forward - Saliba, Appleton, Hirosi, Khoderenko, Lambdin, Milan, Sanford, Pavelek, Kamer, Lewandowski, Keefer, J. Smith, Stevens

            Heavy on dmen so no reason for Apap this year unless Someone leaves this summer. Only one extra forward, but MSU could get by.
            I like Apap's size, but with a right-handed stick it's critical that Stevens stays on track for 2017-18. That or someone to take his place.

            Comment

            Working...
            X