Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    Originally posted by owslachief View Post
    Did you forget about volleyball??
    Womens' cross-country won a national championship a couple of years ago, so they get to be celebrated for awhile longer.

    Comment


    • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

      Originally posted by spartyon58 View Post
      Womens' cross-country won a national championship a couple of years ago, so they get to be celebrated for awhile longer.
      That'll boost revenue

      Comment


      • Originally posted by owslachief View Post
        That'll boost revenue
        Asbestos will resign on Monday...that is all...you are welcome

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
          Asbestos will resign on Monday...that is all...you are welcome
          Don't tease us with hope only to have it dashed on Monday....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
            Asbestos will resign on Monday...that is all...you are welcome
            He won't just quit. He's the closest thing to a college hockey version of Matt Millen. He thinks he's still capable of turning it around.

            Comment


            • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

              Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
              Asbestos will resign on Monday...that is all...you are welcome
              You are just over 2 weeks early.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                I'm amazed you guys want Hollis fired. That entire athletic department is a mess. Outside of baseball and the men's and women's basketball teams, every team there is bad to horrendous.

                Maybe the recent stuff will inspire people to call for his head.

                I mean, he's running a good ol boy network over there. Any sane AD in the country would not make that hockey hire, and if they did, they'd end it after year 3.

                I'm enjoying it as a Michigan fan but I'm just really confused there is no outcry against him by MSU fans.
                Hollis' star has fallen considerably over the last year or so. He was riding high on the hog for while after walking into football/basketball programs that would be humming. All he had to do is think of wacky places for MSU to play b-ball games and go on his little college basketball committee trips.

                He had to cancel a two week basketball scouting trip recently in order to focus more on his duties as an AD. Most believe it is because of the Nassar stuff and they are probably correct. I firmly believe otherwise he'd be traipsing about the country the last 2 weeks watching tournament bubble teams no one cares about instead of researching hockey coaching candidates.

                Comment


                • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

                  Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                  Asbestos will resign on Monday...that is all...you are welcome
                  You are just over 2 weeks early.
                  Yes, let's get through an awkward and subdued hockey banquet first. Then we find out what shakes out with one or two lowerclassmen and an ineffective coaching staff.

                  Who plays Banquo?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by wsummers View Post
                    Don't tease us with hope only to have it dashed on Monday....
                    Have faith grasshopper...my sources tell me he will resigning to take a position with USA hockey...hopefully administrative and not player evaluation..that would be bad for the country

                    Comment


                    • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

                      Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                      Have faith grasshopper...my sources tell me he will resigning to take a position with USA hockey...hopefully administrative and not player evaluation..that would be bad for the country
                      Fake news! I'm kicking you out of the press room. Are you an enemy of the American people?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                        Fake news! I'm kicking you out of the press room. Are you an enemy of the American people?
                        Haha...no just an enemy of terrible hockey coaches...have faith..the dark days will soon be over.

                        Comment


                        • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

                          Originally posted by BUtogether View Post
                          Haha...no just an enemy of terrible hockey coaches...have faith..the dark days will soon be over.
                          I love your optimism, too.
                          Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                          66 - 86 - 07
                          59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                          59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

                          Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

                          Comment


                          • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

                            After the last five minutes of the game today it would be really nice if BUtogether's news is for real.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                            1966, 1986, 2007

                            Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                            Comment


                            • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

                              Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              After the last five minutes of the game today it would be really nice if BUtogether's news is for real.
                              A self-respecting hockey program needs Wins = 4 x Jerseys. So I'm looking for 4 jerseys and 16 wins.
                              - - - -
                              Hey what gives? We're focusing on VOLLEYBALL, not basketball
                              Last edited by owslachief; 03-20-2017, 12:15 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

                                Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                                A self-respecting hockey program needs Wins = 4 x Jerseys. So I'm looking for 4 jerseys and 16 wins.
                                - - - -
                                Hey what gives? We're focusing on VOLLEYBALL, not basketball
                                Maybe it's an inverse relationship? We made the tournament with two jerseys back in 2011-12. Ever since we started adding more we've only gotten worse.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                                1966, 1986, 2007

                                Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X