LSSU Lakers 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSSU Lakers 2016-17

Preview of this weekend's game against Laurentian from Damon and some of the players:

http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...60930-d3bhb4is

Comment

Update on Owen Guy. He needs shoulder surgery. He is back home in Kemptville and will play there with a shoulder brace until his surgery. Not sure when that will be.

Comment

Ashton Calder has moved on from the Minnesota Wildeness of the NAHL to the Surrey Eagles of the BCHL, and he scored a hat trick in his first game with Surrey .

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Preview of this weekend's game against Laurentian from Damon and some of the players:

http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...60930-d3bhb4is
          Thanks for sharing that Bill. I can't wait to hear the game with the legendary Voice of the Lakers, Bill Crawford on www.yesfm.net.

Another great article from www.saultthisweek.com and www.hockeynewsnorth.com Randy Russon on Michigan Soo native and Lake Superior State Lakers recruit Ashton Calder, off to a sparkling start with the Surrey Eagles of the British Columbia Hockey League.

http://www.hockeynewsnorth.com/aaa/a...ck/#more-14729

Ringy Dingy!
          Last edited by LakerBaker; 10-01-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

College hockey is underway for another season.

Comment

Huntsville upsets Ferris already .

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                Huntsville upsets Ferris already .
                Looks like UAH's goaltender Larose was the difference. WCHA not off to a good start NC wise as Tech got manhandled by Duluth tonight 6-0.

Should be a pretty small crowd tomorrow afternoon as Sunday games never draw well.
                LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post

Should be a pretty small crowd tomorrow afternoon as Sunday games never draw well.
                  Which just means we have to yell louder, no big deal.
                  LSSU Alumni & Fan.

Still a work in progress, but please join us at the (unofficial) Laker Hockey Blog

Comment

Looking for the radio broadcast of the game online since I no longer live in the Soo. Where can I find the Past his era Bill Crawford calling the game and injecting his opinion?
                    THE TOOTH WILL SET YOU FREE
                    TNA
                    TNA

Comment

There is NO yes fm webpage No Rock 101 webpage. The ESPN page is playing a National broadcast. Nothing on the LSSU Webpage. What kind of Bush League operation is that up in the Soo? Also anyword on my money I donated for Back to the Attack? I guess that is gone the way of the online broadcast in SSM eh?
                      TNA
                      TNA

Comment

Nope .... The Links all go to blank pages. Tune In says there is no stream available. Radio Station owner must have to be paying for court costs and fines instead of we page hosting.
                        TNA
                        TNA

Comment

REALLY???? Laurentian .... REALLY!!!!!! WOW. Sinking Ship. Paging Francis Anzalone. Maybe it's time for the 3rd Reign of the Anzalone Clan.
                          TNA
                          TNA

Comment

Finally caved in and put a certain "Anti Whitten and LSSU fan" on ignore feature.

Disappointed they didn't win but it's only an exhibition game and they didn't lose the game. The Lakers outshot Laurentian by a wide margin as well which isn't bad for the very first game. Too bad about the suspensions of a few players (Renz and Defiel). Looks like Bindulis is going to be a very good Laker.

Originally posted by Section P View Post
                            I stopped at the Taffy this weekend to watch the Indians play, and while looking around noticed that the team pictures stop with the 2013-2014 season. You would think with the 50th year of Laker hockey about to kick off, that the athletic department would want to have all the team photos up. Last years MVP has been updated, but that is all. Also, the Florida Holiday Tourney (or whatever it is called) was never added to the special tournament wins board.
                            Also there is a NCAA Quarterfinalist banner missing. I believe it's the 1991 one.

Comment

Why were they suspended ?

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                                Why were they suspended ?
                                I don't think they said why. I would guess trouble off the ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X