UConn 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UConn 2016-2017

I'm with you on this one Dick...I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the roster of a Pittsburgh affiliated minor league team (ECHL or similar).

Comment

I really can't wait for this Diaco vs. Addazio matchup. It could set the game of football back a few hundred years.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Begs the question, who are the good Italian football coaches? Pasqualoni??? Spaziani???

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Begs the question, who are the good Italian football coaches? Pasqualoni??? Spaziani???
          Hehehe. Not gonna go near that one. My son is marrying a wonderful Italian woman on Saturday. Not starting any family arguments. I am out on Google Translate practicing my limited Italian vocabulary. Sinistra, sestra, libiamo .... I proposed we all sing Va Pensiero at the reception but was overruled. (I am an opera fan.)

Comment

Originally posted by RSTuthill View Post
            Hehehe. Not gonna go near that one. My son is marrying a wonderful Italian woman on Saturday. Not starting any family arguments. I am out on Google Translate practicing my limited Italian vocabulary. Sinistra, sestra, libiamo .... I proposed we all sing Va Pensiero at the reception but was overruled. (I am an opera fan.)
            Carmine Sabatini's daughter?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

We've pretty much changed the venue for the UConn hockey discussion. PM me if you would like to know where we have moved. Very much like the Clarkson discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                I really can't wait for this Diaco vs. Addazio matchup. It could set the game of football back a few hundred years.
                I dunno. UConn is ONLY a 29 point underdog at Houston tonight. BC better be ready.

Comment

NHB Season Preview for UConn, for those interested. http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/20...hompson-huska/
                  "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

I was wondering about the prognosis, thanks for the info.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I dunno. UConn is ONLY a 29 point underdog at Houston tonight. BC better be ready.
                      Uconn covered!

This Uconn-BC tilt is going to epic for all the wrong reasons.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                        NHB Season Preview for UConn, for those interested. http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/20...hompson-huska/
                        Not bad. Think they will ease Huska in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          This Uconn-BC tilt is going to epic for all the wrong reasons.
                          We got some encouragement today. Think the coordinators have begun to learn the ropes. And to think, UConn should have beaten Navy.

Comment

Four point weekend and you guys are talking football. Channel 8 in New Haven even had UCONN hockey highlights
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                              Four point weekend and you guys are talking football. Channel 8 in New Haven even had UCONN hockey highlights
                              If next weekend produces four points, we will start to get excited. The hockey discussion is elsewhere anyway, now.

Comment

We've pretty much changed the venue for the UConn hockey discussion. PM me if you would like to know where we have moved. Very much like the Clarkson discussion.
                                You guys need a " safe place"?
                                Originally posted by mookie1995
                                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                                X