Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: That was fun; let's go for three!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: That was fun; let's go for three!

Originally posted by cplinford View Post
    Anyone try the ustream feed? All I got was a RIT production services splash screen
    https://portal.stretchinternet.com/rithockey/index.htm

I purchased the season and it worked fine for me. I had to update my flash player though.
    R I T HOCKEY
    Frozen Four
    Elite Eight
    NCAA Tournament
    2010-2015-2016
    RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Was listening to the game online and noticed during the second period, USCHO already had the score 4 to 2 with 0:00 left in the 2nd while the radio broadcast still had 5 minutes to go and listing the game as 4-1. Must have been some delay over the web in the 2nd.
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

I sure miss the days when after an RIT game this thread was bombarded with comments. Looks like people left due to all the arguing 2 years back...
        R I T HOCKEY
        Frozen Four
        Elite Eight
        NCAA Tournament
        2010-2015-2016
        RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Incase you missed last nights game here are the highlights.

RIT vs Robert Morris
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDrMypms5Dg

Season Preview
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgraRGaAY5w
          R I T HOCKEY
          Frozen Four
          Elite Eight
          NCAA Tournament
          2010-2015-2016
          RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
            I sure miss the days when after an RIT game this thread was bombarded with comments. Looks like people left due to all the arguing 2 years back...
            My time is now split with the Sabres not being awful...
            RIT Tigers

Comment

It happens that forum participants move on. That's just natural. Perhaps we need to publicize the forum to newer RIT fans to get some new blood in.

Powers &8^]

Comment

I'm still here

Comment

Tigers need to work on their penalty killing if they keep this crap up!
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                    Tigers need to work on their penalty killing if they keep this crap up!
                    Blowing a 5-1 lead... that my friends is called undisciplined.
                    R I T HOCKEY
                    Frozen Four
                    Elite Eight
                    NCAA Tournament
                    2010-2015-2016
                    RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Blowing a 5-1 lead... that my friends is called undisciplined.
                      It's worse than that.... Remember this game when we're late into the season, will probably come back to haunt the team. Such a sad way to Lose a game
                      RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                        It's worse than that.... Remember this game when we're late into the season, will probably come back to haunt the team. Such a sad way to Lose a game
                        Good for Robert Morris, taking advantage of RITs lack of respect and professionalism. I hope this loss bites a few players in the *****. Such lack of
                        respect. RIT got what they deserved... Such a shame... Easy 2 points out the window. Hopefully Coach will crush some souls.
                        R I T HOCKEY
                        Frozen Four
                        Elite Eight
                        NCAA Tournament
                        2010-2015-2016
                        RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Good for Robert Morris, taking advantage of RITs lack of respect and professionalism. I hope this loss bites a few players in the *****. Such lack of
                          respect. RIT got what they deserved... Such a shame... Easy 2 points out the window. Hopefully Coach will crush some souls.
                          Post game TV interview with Chase Norrish. I think he's was pretty embarrassed.. Sad thing was it was upperclassmen who were the biggest offenders.

On a positive note, the Freshmen look awfully good though.
                          John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                          AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                          AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                          NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                          NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                          NCAA DII - 1983
                          NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
                            Post game TV interview with Chase Norrish. I think he's was pretty embarrassed.. Sad thing was it was upperclassmen who were the biggest offenders.

On a positive note, the Freshmen look awfully good though.
                            As he should be. RIT has never let a lead like that slip away. Good thing UCONN is coming to town to teach a lesson on respect. 5-1... I hope attitudes change on this team.
                            R I T HOCKEY
                            Frozen Four
                            Elite Eight
                            NCAA Tournament
                            2010-2015-2016
                            RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Didn't see the game other than watching the updates on my phone..I was at a preseason game between the Florida Panthers and NJ Devils and telling anyone around me how good RIT seems to be after seeing them up 5-1. I haven't seen the box did coach call a timeout in that second period slippery slope when the wheels seemed to fall off or did it happen so fast that it was 5-5 before anyone knew it?

Three OOC games coming up then Bentley on the schedule. Next five games should tell us a bit about the leadership on this team. I have faith and hope this was just an early season fluke. RoMo only had 2 shots in the 3rd and still managed to get one in. Ouch.
                              RPI Engineers
                              RIT Tigers
                              ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                                Didn't see the game other than watching the updates on my phone..I was at a preseason game between the Florida Panthers and NJ Devils and telling anyone around me how good RIT seems to be after seeing them up 5-1. I haven't seen the box did coach call a timeout in that second period slippery slope when the wheels seemed to fall off or did it happen so fast that it was 5-5 before anyone knew it?

Three OOC games coming up then Bentley on the schedule. Next five games should tell us a bit about the leadership on this team. I have faith and hope this was just an early season fluke. RoMo only had 2 shots in the 3rd and still managed to get one in. Ouch.
                                5-5 before anyone knew it... 5 on 3... they score.. commit another penalty, back to 5 on 3. 3 straight goals like that.. and then the last one they were able to score before RIT could commit yet another penalty, and make it 5 on 3 again. 4 goals in just over 2 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X