Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: That was fun; let's go for three!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: That was fun; let's go for three!

Tonight's attendance was 1382. That would have been a small crowd in Ritter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
      Tonight's attendance was 1382. That would have been a small crowd in Ritter.
      Poor performances at home, very little advertising for this game, midterms week, cold weather... I can make a list of excuses for that but it's still disappointing.
      RIT Tigers

AHC Pickem Regular Season Co-Champion - 2016-2017

Comment

So what do we know about next year's freshmen? Figure I'll start the wrap up topics now...

Comment

Originally posted by komey1 View Post
          Back to the matter at hand and not the dream of going to ECAC because unless one team leaves, nobody is being added. Hockey East doesn't seem to be in a hurry to add a team.

It clearly would help RIT to sweep Niagara. But even as bad as the Purps have been, I don't think this series will be easy and I would not be surprised if they at least steal a game.
          Can we now go back to the dream of going to the ECAC seems to help escape the nightmare of this current reality...
          Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
          The Mule
          Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

I'll be going to tonight's game with as clear a mind as possible seeing how it could be my last as a student. It's easy to lose sight of all the good in times like this, but I feel lucky to have been around the last two seasons and welcoming the team back with those trophies.
            RIT Tigers

AHC Pickem Regular Season Co-Champion - 2016-2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
              Can we now go back to the dream of going to the ECAC seems to help escape the nightmare of this current reality...
              Tigers always lose the first game of the playoffs... It makes the next two games that much more exciting!
              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Time Warner Cable just showed the replay of last nights game on TV down here, so now I've had the chance to listen to the game with our radio guys last night and watch the game this afternoon with our TV guys. Just wow... just forget about it and move on. Lets turn it up a notch...please.

If there was ever a game where the Tigers need to be so focused that they win every shift it is tonight. Gut check time tonight on the ice and in the locker room. Go Tigers!
                RPI Engineers
                RIT Tigers
                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                  If there was ever a game where the Tigers need to be so focused that they win every shift it is tonight. Gut check time tonight on the ice and in the locker room. Go Tigers!
                  Bingo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crisis averted..at least for 24 hours
                    RIT

Comment

• Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                      Crisis averted..at least for 24 hours
                      Just need to do the same thing tonight without the undisciplined penalties. I love the X's and O's behind the game and the feeling that this Tiger team plays its best hockey five on five. Stay focused every shift, play your game. Go Tigers!
                      RPI Engineers
                      RIT Tigers
                      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Props to the Pep Band for pulling out the Hawaii Five-O theme after the final goal.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Ticked that TWC in Utica is playing the same high school basketball game on all four of its sports channels, and not picking up the Tigers game. Just have to go kinda old school and listen to the WITR feed.

The parade of penalties last night was frustrating and scary. Unfortunately that seemed to be the consistency of the team this year.
                          John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                          AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                          AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                          NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                          NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                          NCAA DII - 1983
                          NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Phone calls to TWC (or I should say Spectrum as I was corrected?) didn't help as they are still offering their customers the choice of 4 channels to watch the same high school basketball game.

Listening to the WITR stream at the end of the 1st period and the radio guys don't sound real confident. Hopefully the Tigers light a fire under their butts for the next 40 minutes.
                            John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                            AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                            AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                            NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                            NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                            NCAA DII - 1983
                            NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Down 2 goals less than 5 minutes in...at least we managed to control the bleeding for the rest of the period???
                              RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                                Down 2 goals less than 5 minutes in...at least we managed to control the bleeding for the rest of the period???
                                Couldn't recover from that Friday night meltdown.
                                RPI Engineers
                                RIT Tigers
                                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Working...
                                X