Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: That was fun; let's go for three!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
    Hey, they are half way there, go tigers!
    Should make your visit to the JAR more enjoyable tonight. Hope Bings prediction of a sweep comes true despite me predicting a split. RIT will have to kick it up a notch tonight to match a no doubt more determined Bentley team.
    RPI Engineers
    RIT Tigers
    ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: That was fun; let's go for three!

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
      Should make your visit to the JAR more enjoyable tonight. Hope Bings prediction of a sweep comes true despite me predicting a split. RIT will have to kick it up a notch tonight to match a no doubt more determined Bentley team.
      2nd night is always tougher than the first after a win on the road. Looking forward to the trip down to Watertown for this one.
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
        2nd night is always tougher than the first after a win on the road. Looking forward to the trip down to Watertown for this one.
        This Tiger team seems to play better on the first night, which is the complete opposite from the past.
        R I T HOCKEY
        Frozen Four
        Elite Eight
        NCAA Tournament
        2010-2015-2016
        RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
          This Tiger team seems to play better on the first night, which is the complete opposite from the past.
          Very, very, very small sample size though, at least for conference play.
          RIT

Comment

• Strong first... Stay disciplined, boys!
            R I T HOCKEY
            Frozen Four
            Elite Eight
            NCAA Tournament
            2010-2015-2016
            RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

• Originally posted by Rochester View Post
              Strong first... Stay disciplined, boys!
              So far, so good!!!!!
              RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                Strong first... Stay disciplined, boys!
                The most dangerous lead for RIT is 5-1.

Lets hope for a strong third to finish this.
                RPI Engineers
                RIT Tigers
                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Hey Radio Guy "A" and Radio Guy "1" and Bentley Radio Guy, thank you for mentioning my post referencing you guys on USCHO Fan Forum, indeed I was trying to keep your anonymity! From now on you're Ed, Scott, and Dan. Keep up the great work guys, enjoy listening to you!
                  RPI Engineers
                  RIT Tigers
                  ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
                    The most dangerous lead for RIT is 5-1.

Lets hope for a strong third to finish this.
                    Argh! They really need to focus right now
                    RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                      Argh! They really need to focus right now
                      I posted that in jest, and had to listen to Bentley score two quick ones ....glad we settled down. Good prediction by Bing, weekend sweep plus the other two conference matchups split their series, so I'm sure it will be a good bus ride home.
                      RPI Engineers
                      RIT Tigers
                      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Well played guys, very impressed by the physical play of the Tigers. Rotolo was also outstanding, although he very much enjoyed acknowledging us when we were chirping him. The better team won this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by acohen527 View Post
                          Well played guys, very impressed by the physical play of the Tigers. Rotolo was also outstanding, although he very much enjoyed acknowledging us when we were chirping him. The better team won this weekend.
                          Thanks for hosting and putting on the heaters tonight. The JARs Yelp score will take a hit for the empty hand wipes machine in the bathroom though!
                          😁. Third had me a little nervous after those two quick goals but the team settled and kept most of the play in the Bentley zone or played keep away a center ice. Overall, an impressive game with only a few minutes of poor defensive play.
                          Last edited by blazer777; 10-29-2016, 09:48 PM.
                          RIT Tigers

Comment

A big sweep since Bentley usually is a solid team. Brown is off to a great start in the goal department. The special teams finally started playing better. Rotolo is playing solid. RIT will be a force in conference, and with a couple non-conference games still on the slate, maybe they can pick off a game or two.
                            2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                            2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                            2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                            2010 Frozen Four participant
                            2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by komey1 View Post
                              A big sweep since Bentley usually is a solid team. Brown is off to a great start in the goal department. The special teams finally started playing better. Rotolo is playing solid. RIT will be a force in conference, and with a couple non-conference games still on the slate, maybe they can pick off a game or two.
                              Agreed. Because of this effort against a strong Bentley team I hope Atlantic Hockey considers one of the RIT boys as a player of the week.

I think the home and home against Canisius will pose a challenge for the boys after the Bentley sweep and before the trip to Colorado. I'm sure that coach will keep the boys focused on the task at hand.
                              RPI Engineers
                              RIT Tigers
                              ARMY Black Knights

Comment

• Here's an interesting article on Gordie Ballhorn and his decision on decommitting from RIT:

https://www.kelownanow.com/sponsored...-elite-hockey/
                                Last edited by kwm4385; 10-31-2016, 11:22 AM.
                                RIT Tigers

AHC Pickem Regular Season Co-Champion - 2016-2017

Comment

Working...
                                X