Minnesota State Applies to the NCHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State Applies to the NCHC

http://msumavericks.com/news/2016/7/13/minnesota-state-mens-hockey-considering-conference-affiliation-options.aspx

I assume a couple of things: that MSU will join the NCHC and that ASU will shortly follow. Those are just educated guesses...

Discuss.
    Last edited by Biddco; 07-13-2016, 04:28 PM.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: Minnesota State Applies to the NCHC

Way to suck at posting a link. It's not even clickable. Is that what you wanted me to discuss?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

http://msumavericks.com/news/2016/7/...n-options.aspx
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Way to suck at posting a link. It's not even clickable. Is that what you wanted me to discuss?
        I wanted you to discuss the laws of thermodynamics. I want everyone else to discuss MSU applying to the NCHC.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Yes please. Sorry other WCHA brethren, that's way too good of an opportunity to pass up if the NCHC accepts the application.

This also doesn't happen without Mike Hastings in town. Thank God he came to Mankato.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            http://msumavericks.com/news/2016/7/13/minnesota-state-mens-hockey-considering-conference-affiliation-options.aspx

I assume a couple of things: that MSU will join the NCHC and that ASU will shortly follow. Those are just educated guesses...

Discuss.
            I can apply to be Kate Upton's boyfriend. The app likely isn't going to get far. Is this something you go public with if it isn't already a done deal?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
              I can apply to be Kate Upton's boyfriend. The app likely isn't going to get far. Is this something you go public with if it isn't already a done deal?
              It can't hurt recruiting even if it's just smoke right now.
              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                This may have something to do with it:

Comment

Sounds good to me. Would love being able to take easy road trips to Mankato again. However, the ramifications are pretty big.

Comment

Lots of early excitement from boosters I've talked to. They want to see SCSU, UMD, UND, UNO, etc again.

Fans on Twitter are all for it. MSU put itself in a tough spot if nothing happens.

Sources at MSU are currently quiet, but I do know one source didn't rule out a move imminent in the next couple years, FWIW.
                    AF 99

Comment

This sucks, but not much that can be done about it... Mankato has to protect their own interests here... Yay shuffle
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Adam Wodon also chiming in...

All I hear is that ASU to NCHC is still on track - just taking a while to finalize.

It's all but done now that the NCHC gets to ten with MSU and ASU, and leaves BSU out in the cold.
                        AF 99

Comment

Couple of thoughts. There's no way it doesn't happen at this point. MSU would never do this unless the ink was dry.

Miami and W Michigan are looking more and more as outsiders. Frankly, I've always been surprised that they didn't take SCSU and MSU from day one rather than mess around with W Michigan.

BSU in decent shape. Its non conference schedule will always be one of the best in the country
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

So how do we go about trading the WCHA name and Bemidji State to the NaCHo while getting WMU and MU in return?

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                              So how do we go about trading the WCHA name and Bemidji State to the NaCHo while getting WMU and MU in return?

GFM
                              I'm guessing there's many in our state that would insist the Gophers get thrown in on the deal.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                              X