Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota State Applies to the NCHC

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
    When was the last time ANY school, in ANY sport got kicked out of ANY conference?
    Idaho and NMSU from the Sun Belt.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Congrats to the MTU Huskies for having a historically great program - historically being 34+ years ago, as opposed to the past 34 years where they've been, well, unimpressive for anything more than a blip here and there. Unimpressive to the point that they've fared far worse than the #31 team since the #31 team entered the NCAA D1 ranks - especially in the 2015 NCAA tournament.
      Tech, NMU & LSSU have Championship banners. St. Cloud has participation ribbons.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
        Tech, NMU & LSSU have Championship banners. St. Cloud has participation ribbons.
        They're participation banners. You can't see ribbons when they're hanging in the rafters and you're sitting at the opposite end of the rink. WTH are you thinking?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          Hmmm... would I rather be a has-been with a bit of history or a so so johnny-come-lately that won't ever win the big one. I guess the easy answer is neither. Someone else's problem... Good to be a Nodak fan.
          Everyone gets their turn being bad. I remember when UND was terrible. That's why it's not a good idea to rub it in too much.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
            Everyone gets their turn being bad. I remember when UND was terrible. That's why it's not a good idea to rub it in too much.
            The difference is of course you have to go back fifteen years to find a NoDak team that would possibly even compare to a tech team... and when we're bad, we are bad for a few years, not thirty. I'm not rubbing it in... the clown fans can do that. I state facts friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bale View Post
              The big shocker here is that this ****ing match is between SCSU and Tech rather than MN and UND.
              I spoke too soon. The Fighting Hawks are joining the fray. We're one "Jan Brady State" and "Gopher Rejects" referente from an unholy quartet of chest puffers.
              Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

You guys are all idiots arguing over nothing you had a hand in. Just a bunch of bored trolls bringing up stupid comparisons of the past. You think your teams care what you think? Next time I see you guys out on the ice wearing whatever Husky sweater you claim, I'll take notice.

Comment

So whose wife dumped him and caused him to get a second handle as the worst troll ever after Osorojo?
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                  X