Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brown Hockey 2016-17: The Importance of Being Ernst

Originally posted by logan View Post
    I think its great that all these opinions are being written but lets not hide them on the dboard. AD email is on the Brown site. Fire him your thoughts - I did.
    Raising the question again - Anyone know what, if anything, the Brown Hockey Association is up to? I would think its voice would have an impact on the AD.

Comment

I think its great that all these opinions are being written but lets not hide them on the dboard. AD email is on the Brown site. Fire him your thoughts - I did.
      Any response?

Comment

Good to know! I'll send over my thoughts as well.

Comment

Bump to move Asian spam off first page.

Comment

Originally posted by eschnairsohn View Post
            Listen this is very simple, the coach is an idiot and needs to be fired ASAP.

The AD who cares very little about hockey program needs to wake up.

Sitting Tyler Wood throughout season, probably your best defensive defenseman when you give up more than 6 goals a game is idiotic, why? Kid plays close to 90 games over 3 years and during his senior season, you screw the kid and sit him, just dumb.

Sitting Ernst last series weekend, a senior witch an impressive Goals Against, playing for a horribly coached team should count for something. Again why?

Its simple, this idiot needs to be fired now, I will go so far as to offer $50,000 donation to Brown Hockey Program if they fire this clown. Everyone loves Assistant Coach from Northeastern, Jason, make him the coach, he gets it, he is respected, simple answer.

I sat through so many games this season "steaming" from the bafoon coaching from head coach. Just a joke.

My name is Eric Schnairsohn, I am not hiding from anyone, 50K to program if they can this clown, NOW.

Its that simple.

Eric
            Oh goody, we've reached the point where family members or family friends of current and former players start giving their "objective" thoughts.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Cool Trump-esque post bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
              Raising the question again - Anyone know what, if anything, the Brown Hockey Association is up to? I would think its voice would have an impact on the AD.
              You would think so, but you'd be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KFBS View Post
                Oh goody, we've reached the point where family members or family friends of current and former players start giving their "objective" thoughts.
                Never a good sign of the times

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
                  i contacted the school today after trying to research it on the web with no findings.....the person i spoke to had no idea and put me into Whittet....lol - we're all screwed. It doesn't seem to exist. Still think we continue to email the AD. I wrote to him two days ago with no response thus far.

Comment

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Cool Trump-esque post bro.
                    Whether your right or wrong it doesn't matter who anyone is. We're all concerned people for the brown hockey program and trying to change it. Its long over due.

Comment

You would think so, but you'd be wrong.
                      Is there anyone then the AD would listen to?

Comment

• Originally posted by logan View Post
                        Whether your right or wrong it doesn't matter who anyone is. We're all concerned people for the brown hockey program and trying to change it. Its long over due.
                        Yeah actually it does matter, because that person has their own agenda and it has nothing to do with what's best for this program.

Listen Chase Jeter's dad's best friend's uncle isn't posting on whatever message board Duke fans post on complaining how his nephew's best friend's son can't get on the court despite the fact that he was a McDonalds All American and a 5 Star recruit, and that Coach K has destroyed his career because he doesn't feed the post and turns his five star recruits into screeners for petulant, flopping whiners.

Comment

Seriously how do you compare the success of Duke Basketball to failure of Brown Hockey? You're on the wrong thread.
                          Last edited by logan; 03-08-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank81 View Post
                            Hate to pile on but went to Brown game in Providence. 50 max attendance.why would anyone play there? In addition watched 3 games this year vs Q. Have never watched a worst coached team than Brown. Talent exists on team....no systems, and kids quit in 2nd period . Coach might be worst I have ever watched. I have been around College hockey since 76. Brown was once the pride of hockey
                            thumbs up...painful and unacceptable
                            Last edited by logan; 03-09-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Looking for the following contestants. Just a friendly reminder that you have until Friday night at 7PM to get your picks into the ECAC Pick the Playoffs 2017.

Contestant
                              BIG Green
                              Brett Gobe
                              cudmud
                              goldenbriggsy
                              Halloweenman
                              johnk
                              Mike Hutter
                              NorthernLite
                              Rjm7272
                              SLU'75
                              sshablak
                              still an empty net
                              Turk
                              Vaportrail
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by logan View Post
                                Seriously how do you compare the success of Duke Basketball to failure of Brown Hockey? You're on the wrong thread.
                                I didn't. My comment was regarding the ulterior motives of people who have pre-existing relationships with players. Try reading it again.

Or don't. I really don't care. I've been with the program through thick and thin for over 25 years and I'll be here long after you.

Comment

Working...
                                X